No Looking Back

What begin as a innocent kiss was quickly turning into a dangerously passionate situation. Heir and I finally reached a plateau of a somewhat awkward understanding. He barged in on me last night in the midst of a drunken meltdown and by Sun break I realized it was unfair to him to continue to hide my true feelings.

Truth was I found this man terribly addictive and I yearned to know all of him. I just didn't want his sex, I wanted to explore the depths of his mind. I wanted to know what makes him tick, what makes him laugh and I wanted to see that contagious smile of his everyday. Oddly enough just being in his presence gave me a sense of safety. I can't explain why I felt this way, only that an air of darkness and danger seemed to encircle him. The few time's I've accompanied him out I noticed how people seemed to shy away, step aside almost as if they were frightened by him. True, when Heir is dolled up in his suit his power seems to radiate from him and I believe other's can feel it too. I too should be scared of him but for some reason I can't even pretend to be. In fact there's a humorous part of me that loves nothing more than to rile him up. Even though his eye's look as if they could disintegrate me on the spot I find it unbelievably adorable yet lustful.

Given my background I should tuck my tail and run but he's like a magnet and I can't pull away. A small section of my brain keeps waving a red flag, alerts me of all the signs that I should recognize because of my soon to be ex husband. However I shove all the warnings aside not wanting to believe them. I don't like to think of Heir even in the same element as Octavis. Heir is simply in business with his family dealing with real estate. Besides, Heir has never given me any reason not to trust him or shown any signs that he was involved in more... But neither did Octavis.

And there goes that naggling voice in that overactive part of my mind. True, I never suspected Octavis to be a violent, cruel man. I never saw any signs of mob activity or thought him a killer. The first part of our marriage was heavenly bliss. Ovtavis treated me well and made me feel special. It was a hard fall from the petal stool he had placed me on when I discovered the truth. From that moment on Octavis was a changed man. The beatings started, threats upon me and my dear one's. My life was a true hell that no one could see. Honestly who would believe Germany's biggest model who was always seen smiling and looking happy was in fact living in misery.  Even now I try to be happy but it's hard when you have to constantly look over your shoulder wondering if and when Octavis will strike. I want nothing more than to launch myself at Heir and develop a whirlwind relationship but I'm too scared for him.

All of my worries aside though, right now I'm only concentrated on his mouth burning a trail down my stomach. I know I should stop him but damn it feels good. When he woke this morning on my living room floor I spilled my guts to him. I revealed my feelings for him. Now here we are sprawled across my couch and my robe is laid open revealing my green bra and panties. The kiss previously started off slow as we explored this new territory between us. It didn't take long before Heir took the reins and deepened the teen like kiss into more adult adventures and I let him. Soon he was devouring me and his strength was obvious as he lifted me without strain to position me as he liked. I knew once he got going he would be hard to control. Heir definitely had domineering ways and liked to be in charge of the situation. I just laid back and relished in his work. Eventually he moved his lips from my mouth and attacked my neck. Slight moans escaped me as I laid my neck over to give him better access. My fingers ran rampant through his shoulder length, wild hair. Suddenly I released a sharp yet satisfying hiss as a I felt a wet pinch to my neck. I'm not sure but I think he may have bit me. I continued to feel his soft but pinching bites along the tender skin of my neck and shoulder. Never had I been bit before and I must admit I found it very intriguing and a huge turn on.

Deciding that my robe was too concealing Heir quickly untied it and pushed it open. A dangerous smile lit his face as he viewed my nearly naked body. "Devine". He murmured right before his tongue of fire sought out my belly. Between his suckles and kisses I could still feel the pressure of his bites. These simple actions of his was pure ecstasy. Suddenly I felt my body lifted once again as I was flipped over onto my knees. Once again he lifted me without effort. Heir shoved my robe aside to reveal my panty covered bottom. Soon I felt his tongue sliding up the back of my thigh and my eye's fluttered shut. His hand rested on my left cheek and massaged my ass. I knew what was coming and I needed to stop this. It was getting out of control and moving way too fast. Nothing like feeling him beginning to pull my panties down to send me the wake up call I needed. "Heir no". I nearly whispered.