Chapter 18- Bliss

"You look hot" Joshua said after hugging me from behind and kissing my neck.

I turned around and said: "You sir look like you want to make the whole party fall in love with you"

I kissed him passionately.

"I think we'll be late" he said with a grin and rubbing my butt.

It's been three months already. Joshua and I can't get enough of each other since that evening in the rooftop. He said that we wasted so much time, so we needed to compensate.

We are living together, actually. It happened so naturally. I just didn't want to get away from him, so he started staying overnight and after a few weeks he just said that it would be easier if he just moved in. Unlike with Tyler, I didn't have doubts when he said it. I wanted to spend every minute of my life with Joshua.

"I wish we could get in trouble right now" I said in a whisper "But we need to go to the wedding"

"Aaaaghhh... Ok. But, can we do it in a closet or something?" He said jokingly

I laughed. This man surprises me every day.

We went to Sam's wedding. Turns out that day he went to have lunch with the in-laws, his boyfriend popped out the question. Sam was really happy. The wedding ceremony was beautiful. Both grooms said their vows to each other, I couldn't stop crying. I was so happy for my best friend.

After the ceremony, we went to the venue for the wedding reception. When Sam and his husband entered the venue, I practically tackled both. Joshua hugged them both and congratulated them. Joshua and Sam became really good friends. Sam says Joshua is the most open-minded straight man he has ever met. It's really nice seeing two of the most important people in my life getting along. Truth is Tyler had his reservations with Sam, so Sam and I kind of drifted apart. But Joshua likes him a lot, he thinks Sam is a great friend. Could Joshua be more perfect?

_________________________________________________________________

I was dancing with Sam when suddenly Joshua grabbed me and said:

"My apologies to the groom but I need to take my beautiful girlfriend away"

"Go ahead" Sam said

"Let's go" Joshua said and took my hand.

"What's going on?" I said

"Just wait"

What in the world...? He led me into a hallway and we entered a little dressing room. Wait a minute...

Joshua pulls me into him and starts kissing me very passionately.

"Joshua" I said pulling away "I thought you were joking!"

"What? I was dead serious. When Sam told me about this room I just couldn't help myself. Besides, you're really hot. I need you" he looks at me with desire.

"Only you" I said and started kissing him.

He started pleasuring me and I just moaned.

"I need you inside me" I said whispering in his ears.

He entered me and waited. He always does this. It's so exhilarating.

"How much do you want it?" He said a little breathless.

"Like crazy" I say and start moving. He started to move too, really gently first and then frantically.

"Tell me when you're there babe" he says

"Yes!" I say and simply go on moving. I just can't stop. He's so freaking hot inside me...

_________________________________________________________________

After we finish we stayed there, kissing each other.

"I love you" I said "even if you use me for sex every chance you get"

He laughed and said "I love you too... Though I have to go because my wife and children are waiting for me outside"

"Oh my god, mister. You told me you didn't have children!"

He simply laughed and said "Only you"