Baby Baby Baby

Money pov

- I finally had my SON ! I named him after Durrell , I miss him so much & Kheeam helps me with Lil D so much ,  like he's his own father.

I picked up Lil D & Checked his diaper. nope , something smells weird I thought .

"Money !?! you here ??" Kheeam called from downstairs.

"Up here !" I got off my bed & opened the door.  I heard Kheeam walking up the stairs and come to the room.

"Hey beautiful." he smiled and looked at me. I blushed.

"Hey K , who's going to pick up J from the jail today ?"

"Umm , Dovon I think if he doesn't gotta do anything for Monique."  My head shot up.

"Oh yeah ! I gotta go see her & my lil niece !! She sent me a picture of them playing dress up today." I told him.

"Oh gosh baby fever." he rolled his eyes and picked up Lil D.

"Hey Lil man you being good for mommy?"

Lil d smiled and grabbed his nose.

sometimes I wish he was Kheeam's baby instead of Ju's ..

Dovon POV

- "Lacey , I gotta go pick up J from jail , get up." I shook her a little bit to get off my chest.

"Let me sleep " she murmured.

I pushed her off and got up , I put on my clothes and mumbled. I gotta stop cheating , I love Monique and my daughter , Kiana , I can't do this anymore .. I wanna marry Monique ..

"I'll be back when I drop off J , clean up  or something."

She sat up. "I don't want J anymore I want you !! why can't we just be together?  Leave Monique !" I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Leave Monique ? Nah. I'm not leaving my family for you Lacey. and aren't you pregnant by J ?"

"So ?? you can take care of my baby and me , be with me , just give me a chance D."

Her eyes begged and pleaded with me to be with her.

"No." I grabbed my keys and walked out. fuck . what have I done ?

Monique's POV

- "Aww my baby you look so cuteee!!" I took a few pictures of her in the tutu. I captioned it as "my little ballerina ❤"

Kiana giggled and pulled up her feet to her face.

"you're so flexible." I looked at her and smiled. She had Dovon's eyes and smile.  I picked her up and kissed her cheeks and nibbled on her fingers.

"Look just like your daddy and me."

My phone beeped and I picked it up.

It was a text and picture from Money

Money$ - Aww just saw ur pic on IG look at my little niece , you like Lil D Outfit ?

Lil D was dressed in a Jordan sweat suit with red and black Jordan's

KianaMommy - Awwwe ! look at little smugga butt ! let's bring them to the mall?

Money$ - Sure ! what time? because J getting out today.

KianaMommy - mhmm , bout 5 ? and ikr finally , he needs to get his gf before I cut her . she's always on Dovon .

Money$ - speaking of that .. you think they might be um.. otl ?

I looked at my phone and thought about it.. maybe .. he's always gone and busy now .. he was late to Kiana's birth.

KianaMommy - I don't know . but I'm sure as hell will find out .

I put my phone down & sighed .

If its true... I wouldn't be surprised.