"And some cheese and crackers as well" Adeel added. "You're suppose to be taking care of yourself" he snapped. "You're taking medication, you can't drink and take that."

I hadn't taken the medication the hospital gave me since a week after the miscarriage.

"You are taking them, aren't you?" He asked, raising an eyebrow. When I didn't reply he growled. "Calista you need to take them-" he was cut off by the flight attendant returning with my wine and Adeel's crackers. He angrily threw his fork down after she left.

"God damn it, what is wrong with you?" He shook his head, running his hands through his hair. Most of the other people in first class were asleep and didn't hear his outburst.

"Eat" he demanded, handing me the cheese and crackers. I shook my head and reached for my wine, but his hand grabbed hold of the glass. "Eat" he said lowly. His eyes were dark and I feared him.

I took the cracker from the tray and placed it in my mouth slowly, waiting for him to yell. "Good now eat them all" he said as he tipped the wine into the vomit bag.

I was too scared to argue.

Adeel and I were sharing a hotel, managements idea. He didn't speak to me for the rest of the flight, but glanced at me as we walked through the airport. It was night when we landed, and my match was tomorrow. We sat in a car with a few other superstars that took us to the hotel. Adeel kept looking at me, but if he wanted to apologise he'd half to wait until tomorrow. I was tired. I closed my eyes as we drove through London, the voices of everyone in the car becoming distant.

My eyes opened and I groaned at the light above me. Expensive chandeliers hung above me. I looked down to see I wasn't waking and that Adeel was carrying me. He managed to someone sit my bag on top of his and pulled them along with one hand as he carried me.

"Adeel" I mumbled as he walked into the elevator.

"Shh" he whispered. I was too tired. I closed my eyes and felt Adeel walk out of the elevator. I opened them again to see him un locking the door.

"Do you want to get changed?" He asked me as he laid me on the bed. I mumbled in response. Adeel laughed and sat our bags down before pulling his shirt off. He unzipped my jeans, pulling them down my legs before lifting my shirt over my head before replacing it with his.

"Sleep" he whispered as he lifted me under the covers. I closed my eyes as soon as I touched the pillow.

When I woke up, I wasn't sleeping on a pillow. My pillow chuckled as I raised my head, seeing Adeel look down at me.

"Morning sleeping beauty" he said, playing with my hair.

I leant my head back down, "morning." There was so many things I had to do today. "What time is it?" I asked, wanting to stay in bed.

"Ten" he said softly. "You have singings in two hours." I groaned and wrapped my arms back around him, closing my eyes.

As my popularity grew, the more public appearances I had to make. "Roo, you half to get up" he laughed, unwrapping my arms from around him. I groaned and got out of bed, waking towards my bags.

I heard Adeel sigh as he got up. "Roo, I'm sorry" he said quietly. "You just shouldn't doubt yourself."

I knew he was right, but I was inexperienced. I pulled on black high wasited jeans and a white crop. I didn't dress up to go to the arena, I never got the point.