I read the script as I got changed, looking over the suggested things to talk about. There wasn't a lot of talking, just Adeel having me up against a wall and his face close to mine. I wore my new ring gear, which was exactly the same as my black one but pink. The rips in the pants were the same, with pink fishnet behind them.
I walked through the halls, trying to find Adeel. I stopped when I saw Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose and Seth Rollins outside the mens locker room.

"Have you guys seen Adeel?" I asked as I approached them. They all looked at me with smirks.

"Who?" Seth smirked, winking at me. He knew.

"Mustafa" I said, taking a step back.

"Think he went to catering" Roman said, eyeing me. I nodded and walked away.

I was walking towards catering when an arm pulled me into someone and pulled me a corner. I moved to elbow them but they dodged me.

"Roo" Adeel whispered, making me stop.

"What are you doing?" I asked, spinning around.

"Looking for you" he smirked, "I want a good luck kiss."

I rolled my eyes before kissing him. "I'll see you after my match" he winked.

I waited around, sitting on a crate whilst Adeel's matched finished. I was nervous for our segment. I thought about how people would respond.

"All alone?" I looked up to see ziggler standing in front of me.

"For now" I said, looking down.

"She's spoken for ziggler" Seth said as he walked past, ziggler leaving in the other direction.

"Thanks!" I called out to Seth who stopped and turned around.

"Lover boys coming" he winked before he continued walking.

Adeel walked down, looking tired. "Hey you" he smirked, wrapping his arms around me.

"Hey" I whispered as he pulled me off the crate.

"Ready for our moment?" The cameras appeared and someone behind them gave us a signal. I nodded and leant against the wall like I was suppose too.

"Nervous for your match?" Adeel smirked as the camera came closer.

I shook my head as his face came closer to mine. "No" I whispered.

The camera came closer as Adeel's forehead was nearly touching mine.

"Well" he said, putting a hand on my waist, "how about you and I celebrate with dinner?" He suggested. His other hand rested near my head on the wall.

"Only if you're paying" I winked, leaning closer. Adeel smirked at me and leant closer before the camera cut off and they walked away.

"Good luck with your match" he whispered, holding my waist. "Make me proud" he said before kissing me.

I heard and gasp and pulled away to see the shield and a female wrestler whose name I didn't know standing in the hall. The three men held a smirk as they already knew.

"I'll see you later"'Adeel whispered before walking away as I was called to the gorilla.

I waited for Nikki to do her stupid entrance before I simply walked down the ramp, hi fiving a few fans. Charlotte sat ringside watching the match for whatever reason. As the bell rung all I knew was I had to protect my midsection.

I treated this match like it was a championship match. I kicked out of a pin for what felt like the sixth time. I couldn't decide if it wanted to win by pin or submission. She aimed a kick towards my midsection, but I grabbed her leg. She panicked as I held onto to it, making her nearly loose her balance. I could see Adeel smirking that I finally countered.

I wasn't sure what I did next but I knocked her to the ground and twisted her leg making her scream. Did I created a submission hold? She reached for the rope but I had her in the middle of the ring. I looked up and saw Charlotte smirking. I laughed as she tapped and the bell rung. The referee held my hand and I smirked down at the whiny fake laying on the mat.

Adeel was waiting for me as soon as I walked backstage. "Told you" he whispered as he hugged me. "And that counter" he said, pulling away. "I'm proud" he said with a smirk.

We walked to the locker room, my hand in his. He had already changed. "I'll get my bag and meet you here" he said before heading to the men's locker room.

I walked in with a smile, opening my bag to pull out clothes.

"You're seeing Mustafa?"

I stopped and turned to see Nattie behind me. Should I say no? "I knew it" she mumbled. "You look at him with love" she said before waking away.

People knew.

I changed and walked out of the locker room, to see Adeel. He took my bag and my hand as we walked out of the arena.

"How long have the shield known?" I asked a we got to his rental.

"Since our second mixed match" he said as he out our bags in the boot. "How about dinner and then we sleep?" He asked with a laugh.

I nodded my head, getting in the car. His hand held mine as he drove. I won one of the best matches of my career and had the man next to me that means so much.

"You know Roo," he said, making me look at him. "We need to talk about it."

"I know" I whispered.