CHAPTER 1

JIMIN P.O.V.~It was 6:30 in the morning when I was awoken by my annoying alarm on my phone it was a new day and i need to get out of this house as soon as possible because i was going to a new school and my parents have told me that I'm all grown up to live by myself now.

Oh and I forgot to tell you I'm also the prince of the dragons the strongest kingdom these are the categories 1.dragons of course me,2.the vampires,3.the demons,4.the witches,5.the werewolves,6.the mermaids & merman,7.the angels,8.the mysterious kingdom,that is tge order of the strongest to weakest.

"Oh shit I need to get ready for my first day to school in a new school"I got up and went to the bathroom to take a quick shower I got out with my towel on my waist and went to my closest to put on some black skinny jeans that showed my plump,thick booty and with a black shirt and a denim jacket with some glasses that made me kinda look nerdy

I try to look as nerdy as possible because I dont like attention and I'm really shy and I always keep my scent of my dragon lower cause I don't like people knowing I'm the prince of "the dragons"the strongest kingdom so I keep a low profile and make it seem I'm part of the pack its like wolves have packs so do every category.

I went down stairs to be greeted by my mom and dad "Good morning mom and dad" "morning jimin" both of them said "do you want breakfast?" Mom asked "no thank you mom I'm not hungry"I replied to her back "ok then have a great day at school honey" that was the last thing she said when I was going out the door *sighs* "I hope I don't get much attention at school just because I'm a nerd and lowered my scent to an lower class dragon" oh I also forgot to tell you guys I'm pretty fucking smart and have a high IQ score of 300 which means I'm pretty much smarter then the whole school but I still have to go to school because of my parents.

I hope the day goes on fast and quick I wanna get this over with and move out today as soon as possible!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi guys it's me auther-nim I hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter ill update as soon as possible!!!!