A Sad Christmas Eve & Day (Happy Ending)

~Hey guys, I'm so so soooo sorry for not writing a lot on here, I was busy with semester 1 finals and school in general and plus last week before my winter break started, I told my crush I liked him, if you wanna know more I'll post a chapter on here telling on what happened...so to make up for my absence, here is a belated christmas chapter, and I have another chapter in the works im just stumped on it so...without further a do...I hope you enjoy this chapter!!~

It was late on Christmas Eve, you planned something for Christmas day for your boyfriend, Jimin...

But you couldn't..

You were sitting on the couch, and were extremely upset...

Why??

The reason is because your boyfriend Jimin cheated on you with another woman..

~Flashabck to earlier...

You were walking around the city, running some errands for tonight...

Tonight was the night you spent your second Christmas Day with Jimin...

As you were walking down one side, you noticed a familiar figure in the distance standing against a building with another woman against him...trying to kiss him and the two of them are smiling and giggling...

You were heartbroken and angry by the sight...

Suddenly you felt your body lose control of itself and run towards the two, he looked over and saw you running towards him...

He was shocked by what happened next..

You slapped him hard against his cheek...

"How could you do this Jimin?! Two years down the drain, just like that?!" You yelled at him..

"Y-Y/n...look, I can explain..." He started...

"No need to Jimin, looks like you got yourself a new girl.." You fought back..

You then took off the promise ring he gave you, and threw it at his chest..he caught it and watched as you left..

You walked home with tears in your eyes, you were heartbroken, he loved you ever since you two met...but now it went down the drain...just like that..

You arrived home set your stuff down on the kitchen table, and went to change into some pajamas...

Flashback end...~

Once you got done, you went and sat down on the couch, curled up in a blanket, your cat on your lap, curled up in a ball...

That always made you happier, she knows when you've had a rough day and when to comfort you...

And today was one of those days that you needed some comfort..she's a cute little white persian with bright blue eyes...

She was Jimin and yours first pet together, but now she was just yours...

You looked at the snow falling outside...you looked at the time and saw that it was 5 pm, you put groceries away and called it a day...

You laid down in bed and curled up, again your cat, Snowy laid next to you...her purring sending you into dream land...

~The next day...~

You woke up at 8 in the morning, and saw that it was still snowing...