♥46♥ Hear our prayers

Start from the beginning

"Tokoyami, it couldn't be helped-" 

"I should have done more!" Tokoyami shouted, "I should have done more for Yuuki because I love her! Do you know how it feels knowing how your own Quirk can affect your loved ones?!" 

Tokoyami was being burdened by guilt because he truly believed if Yuuki wasn't injured, she wouldn't have had the living hell beaten out of her. Each punch and kick he saw the villains made on Yuuki, the more the weight increased on him. 

Kaminari could understand the other's words. He clenched his fists and he looked at Yuuki. "I understand. It's because I love her, and I've hurt her with my Quirk once that it made me want to change for her." Kaminari could see his own weaknesses thanks to her. He still have a lot to change and he wished Yuuki will open her eyes and see the change for herself. 

"Kaminari..." 

"I know how you feel, Tokoyami. Please don't be sad. Besides, knowing Yuuki-chan, she had forgiven you already, right?" 

He was right. Yuuki had forgiven him already. It was only him who couldn't forgive himself. The only way he could stand back up again was by standing up again. "I understand." 

Kaminari smiled and he helped Tokoyami up. "By the way, when did you fall for Yuuki-chan?" 

"Those in the darkness are attracted to those in the light." 

"What is that supposed to mean?" 

The two of them stayed in Yuuki's room in hopes she will wake up, but after many minutes passing and nothing changed, Tokoyami suggested they come back next time and pray that she will wake up soon.

In the afternoon, Iida decided to come by and read her a book. He wondered if she was able to hear his voice, he hoped she could because that would be a good sign that she's still here.

'When Kirishima-kun called you and you didn't respond, I felt my own heart stop. I thought you were dead. It was faint, but you had a heartbeat.' Iida was glad she was safe here now. Like Midoriya, he watched the video that the drone managed to capture. He watched it because he wanted it to engrave into his memories as a reminder that he needed to work hard so he could protect her. "Do you know? Once you get a Provisional License, you can use your Quirk through your best judgment..." 

Yuuki's hand was held. She could feel Iida squeezing her hand. He had thought about it ever since Yuuki had to go through an extensive operation, just what could he do so he could avoid only watching her get hurt.

"Yuuki-kun, I promise you right now, as the Class Rep, as someone who believes in you, and someone who loves you a lot...I'll make sure I get that license. Once I do that, I won't ever be in a position where I can only watch you get hurt." 

He had grown to love her despite the rocky start. He saw her as a villain, but seeing her straying away from her past, he couldn't help but see her as Class 1-A's Hachimitsu Yuuki. The Yuuki he knew who had this bubbly smile on her face and at times who come up with the weirdest things ever. She was a little wonder and he didn't want to lose her. "Please wake up. Don't lose to the villains. We're all waiting for you to come back to us, Class 1-A is not going to lose anyone." 

When Iida chose to leave, he had walked past Shinsou Hitoshi, who had come out of the opposite room

"I am so sorry." He apologized to the nurse who had just walked in and told him that the room did not belong to Hachimitsu Yuuki and that her room was actually opposite this one.'That was embarrassing! That patient was bandaged all over the face! I couldn't tell! And I said all that crap to that patient too...' He doubt the nurse would talk about it, so he walked into the correct room.