Chapter 21 Awakening to a new kind of sight

Heather's Pov)

I opened my eyes. Hearing the rubbing of the sheet off of my body it lit up the room with color and detail.

A wooded desk at the end of the bed.

The sheets were white and I wore white tattered and old clothes.

Offenderman wasn't in the room. I looked down at my hands I see my normal hands. Scarred and callused.

I turn to see the closet door open.

Opening it to as the door swung open everything lit up. Even the pulse of my heart sent waves of color and detail with the wave. On a hanger in the closet was a black shirt,black army jeans military boots and a black hooded vest. I got dressed

Along the pants was a band of holsters

Holding knives and under that was a band of dog tags. Along with the other side. On my right arm was a band with one holster the knife I used in Area 51.

I was about to shut the door when I saw a mask on the floor of the closet.

It was white with a black heart over its left eye.

It's mouth was decorated with black vines climb up the face. I smiled. "The ace of hearts." I snickered at Trendermans antics.

I looked at the strap seeing a clip for my belt. I clipped it to my belt tying my hair into a ponytail. I looked in the mirror. My face still hadn't shown age but the thin pale scars on my face. The most distinguished were from Adam Greene.

My eyes were still bright green,my Proxie eye was black with a red circle without the x. "I guess Splendorman changed his symbol." I shrugged as I exited the room.

Everyone was outfitted with their own things again. Jeff had a vivid white hoodie. His knife looked much sharper than before.

I shut the door quietly as everyone's heads turned towards me. "Heather!" I turn to see Reese rush towards me.

She wore her gas mask, and her last outfit the black ash flowing out of the mask.

"Hi Kaboom." I smiled at her. "Can you see?" she asked waving her hands in front of my face. "I can see fine." I nodded and I saw her eyes light up.

Before they fell... "You must be wanting to see your sisters..." Reese said depressingly. "They aren't here,they weren't even in the compound." She explains as I notice people just watching me.

"Splendorman wants to see you in his office." Reese pointed with her thumb to the hallway dividing then rooms. I walked over and passed all the looks.

Entering the hallway walking briskly to the only door down the hall. Once their I opened he door roughly and looked at Splendorman. "Why didn't you tell me?" I asked calmly. Inside I was bristling with anger.

"I didn't tell you because it would get in the way of your healing,everyone has gone through it you need to deal with it, for now I want you to go to Washington,bring an umbrella and your mission is smooth and quick in fact you'll get some answers about the CreepyPasta sight."

He handed me a tan folder. I nodded looking over the file. Finding the address and nodded....

After the trip to Washington,he was right about umbrellas. It was pouring rain.

Every step the dog tags rattled in the night. I stalked through the night,the street lights lighting up some of the rain drops. All was quiet and no cars had passed.

I stopped at a corner street seeing the sign. Grove Way 7th Ave. I took a turn and soon enough stood in front of a very wealthy home. Plenty of ground to cover,I want to play with this one. I disabled all the cameras and cut the power in the house.

I climbed up the wall flat against it. "Phil! go fix the electric box." a woman yelled.

"Yes mother." the boy answered hearing the door open and the wet footsteps. He was a cute boy,brown hair and nice build. He opened the box seeing all of the wires cut.

He looked up and saw my mask. He was about to run but I leapt onto his back. I stabbed him in the back if he head precisely killing him instantly.

"What's taking that boy so long?!" his mother whispered angrily. I watched as she traveled through the second story. I silently creep through the window. Seeing a nice furnished downstairs and a great kitchen.

My knife in my hand as I kept to the darkest of areas in the house. Hearing the woman walk down the steps loudly as I rushed to underneath the stairs. "Katy,get down here and find some more flashlights." "Okay Mom!" a girl maybe about 16 answered back as she rushed down the steps and placed flashlights all over the house.

I smirked. This was going to be fun. As the girl headed up the steps and into her room. I grabbed the mother by the throat holding her close to me as if I had embraced her. It wasn't to her comfort. "Call Katy..." I sung creepily.

"K-k-Katy!!" Her mother said terrified.

"Yes Mo-" Katy stopped at the landing of the stairs. She eyed the mask with curiosity. "You've been a leak for a long time Katy Winston..." I slit her mothers throat as Katy watches in shock. "You cut the power." She nods her head. I smile under my mask.

I take out a knife and toss it to her. She catches the blade awkwardly cutting her hand. "Your site is faulty,Katy,you see there are even more of us than you can record."

I laugh as I spin around. "I'll count To 30,you can run and hide anywhere, even outside." I say playfully. I slowly start to count. "20........29,30." I say easing to a stop.

I sigh sniffing the air. Walking through the hall deliberately passing her hiding spot. "Tell me have you learned anything about Heather?" I ask. "Have you ever seen her story?" I asked again opening a door opposite her hiding place. "Found you!" I yell making her squeak. I smile turning around to see her dash down the stairs.

I raise my hand all the bulbs in the flash lights explode. "Demonic abilities sure are fun to use." I chuckle as I leave Katy in the dark. The sound of my dog tags rustling.

Hearing a crash I walk over to see Katy out the back door and running towards a small patch of trees. I run after she turns her head running around frantically. It was funny to watch.

"What so you want?!" she yelled tears streaming down her face. I laughed twirling around in the rain. I let out a sigh before appearing in a cloud of darkness in front of her. Pushing her against the trunk of the tree.

"You know what I want many humans like you know our weaknesses and where to find us...I want all the information you have on all the CreepyPastas I want it in one sentence,starting now." Her breathing quickened. "Slenderman,Ben drowned,Jeff the Killer,Ticci Toby,Sally,Pyramid Head." She listed off. I nod. "I still want your life." I hiss slitting her throat and grabbing my knife. "What boring game." I scoff leaving the body.