"From what I saw, I'm guessing Jimin coaxed her in and tried pulling a move on her, but she wasn't having it. I heard her scream and knew something was wrong, but when I walked in I saw what Jimin was doing and knocked him out." He explains then Hoseok grits his teeth.

"So why can't she talk?" Jungkook asks.

"From how hard he was strangling her, her windpipe and vocal chords are swollen, so she's hardly able to say anything without pain coursing through her throat." Seokjin explains and I nod.

We hear footsteps coming down the stairs and I look up and see Jimin. He walks over to the kitchen then Hoseok glares at him.

"D-Don't..." I wheeze out as I hold Hoseok's arm.

He looks down at me then Jungkook marches over, looking pissed off.

"Jung..." I start to call out then he grabs Jimin's shirt.

He spins him around then glares at him.

"Oh, hey, Jungkook. Didn't think-" he starts saying then Jungkook sends a punch across Jimin's face.

My eyes widen as I cover my mouth in shock as Jungkook lets go of Jimin and stands back. Seokjin looked like he was kind of in shock as well as Hoseok stood back with his arms crossed.

"What the fuck was that for?!" Jimin asks Jungkook as he holds his jaw.

"Why'd you try to kill Y/N?" Jungkook asks him then Jimin cracks his knuckles.

"You know the exact reason as to why." Jimin answers then he glares at me over Jungkook's shoulder. "She wouldn't let me have my with her, also, and I didn't like it one bit. She started acting like a brat, so I made her shut up." Jimin adds then Jungkook huffs and puffs.

"Cordelia, Drusilla, Gwenda, Hilda, Ida, Milicent, Mildred, Selma, Sibyl, and ESPECIALLY Elektra are all brats, but you don't try to kill them and still call them every single day." Jungkook says then Jimin pushes him.

"Don't try me, asshole." Jimin warns then Jungkook stands tall in front of him.

"You can't do anything, shorty." Jungkook insults then Jimin clenches his fists. "You can't even reach the top shelf of the cabinet, I'm not afraid of you." Jungkook tells Jimin then his eyes flash red.

"You will be once I beat your ass like how your adoptive father did." Jimin reminds him then my eyes widen.

"Shut the fuck up." Jungkook tells him then Jimin shrugs.

"Make me, bitch." Jimin says then Jungkook swings another punch at Jimin, cracking his jaw.

"You ass munch." Jimin growls then he lunges at Jungkook, tackling him on the floor.

Hoseok pulls me back as I watch Jimin sit on Jungkook's stomach, punching him then Jungkook's eyes turn bright red.

Jimin then flies off of Jungkook and into the pantry as blood drips from Jungkook's mouth. My eyes widen as Jungkook then stands up, clenching his fists.

"I'm going to kill you, asshole." Jungkook threatens then Jimin stands up, with broken glass stabbing his back.

"Do it, you won't." Jimin challenges then Jungkook's eyes get even redder.