My breath hitched as I realized what he was saying. "I didn't steal it." I told him quietly.

He laughed, "Oh, nevermind whether you stole it or not. I'm bringing you to the Malfoys."

"Aria!" I looked to my left to see Charlie running towards me, furiously hexing at the Snatchers that surrounded me.

His name was on the tip of my tongue, but before I knew it, we had disapparated away.

We landed in a place I was a little familiar with. The gates of Malfoy Manor.

"I didn't take it!" I shouted at the Snatcher as he dragged me past the gates. "Let me go!" I insisted, trying to pull myself out of his grip.

He completely ignored my efforts, dragging me along with him. He pulled me into the manor, before pushing me onto the ground.

I stood up, glaring at him.

"What is this?" A voice asked and I turned, only to see Bellatrix Lestrange.

Bloody hell, I'm doomed.

"I'm not a thief." I hissed at the Snatcher.

He ignored me, again.

"Look around her neck." The Snatcher told Bellatrix.

I glared at Bellatrix, who was coming closer.

"Is that..." Bellatrix trailed off, staring wide eyed at my necklace. "Our family's heirloom?" She whispered, before rushing at me.

Her hand gripped around my throat as she inspected the pendant further.

"Let go of me!" I yelled, pushing her away from me.

I charged at the Snatcher snatching my wand from his hands. "Stupefy!" I screamed, pointing my wand at Bellatrix.

She dodged the spell, before shouting hexes at me. Her hexes hit walls, mirrors, tables, making the place an entire mess.

"What is going on here?" A voice boomed, stopping every action.

I looked up in horror to see Lucius Malfoy, and behind him, Narcissa.

"She's a thief. She stole the family heirloom." Bellatrix said, eyes filled with madness.

"I didn't steal it!" I protested, keeping my wand at ready.

"How did you get it?" Lucius asked, walking towards me.

I backed away. "I found it." I said firmly.

Lucius narrowed his eyes at me. "You're lying."

"I found it, alright? I can't help it if you don't believe me!" I told him.

Lucius opened his mouth, but was cut off by his wife.

"Where did you find it?" She asked slowly.

I stood up straighter, eyeing her. "Somewhere far from here." I said, tone strict and firm.

I needed them to believe me.

I thought that I had convinced them, until Narcissa asked, "Did Draco give it to you?"

I froze. "What?" I asked, almost a whisper.

"Did Draco give it to you?" Narcissa asked again, louder.

I shook my head, "No."

"The last person who was in possession of the pendant was Draco." Narcissa drawled out.

I gave her a challenging look, "He didn't give it to me."

"She's a liar, and a thief!" Bellatrix screamed, before hexes flew at me.