"Well, there's our cue." I sighed to Jisung (we're in the same class) and swung my bag over my shoulder.

"Hey, I know you didn't want to last year, but I'm gonna offer again." Jisung smiled. "If you want to hang out with us, the offer is always open."

"And, to be fair, it sounds like we'd all get along well." Chan added.

"I mean... okay, sure." I smiled.

"EH? Really?!" Jisung grinned widely.

"I don't see why not," I blinked.

"YAY!!" Chan and Jisung said, quite loudly.

"See you two later then!" He walked off and Jisung and I walked to our class.

"So, wanna see more of Chan?" Jisung wiggled his eyebrows.

"I just want some friends." I scoffed.

"Sure, whatever you say, hoe." He smirked. I spanked him and sat down at my seat.

~~~

"Okay, I know it may be kinda weird because of Hyunjin, but he doesn't know. If you act normal, he won't notice!" Jisung reassured me.

"I'm fine, don't worry." I chuckled. "I'm over him." Jisung gave me a look, but we walked into the room where they hung out anyway.

Only Hyunjin was there.

"Hey, Jinnie! Where are the others?" Jisung asked.

"Oh, they just went to McOhorat to get some food." Hyunjin smiled, then looked at me and smiled brighter. "Chanhyo! I haven't seen you in a while,"

"Hey, Hyunjin!" I smiled back.

In freshman year, I had the FATTEST crush on Hyunjin and I wrote him anonymous love letters. I slid them into his locker every day and would watch him from around the corner reading them. Then, one day, Jisung told me that Hyunjin didn't like receiving them because he thought they were being cowardly instead of telling him in person. So, I stopped sending them. I was hurt, though. Hyunjin was always nice to me when I saw him, and we're in some classes together this year too, so I soon got over it. It was just too awkward to hang out near him, though.

"Do you like McOhorat food? Chan said you were coming so he's getting one for you too." He smiled. He never stops smiling?? I'm devastated.

"Yeah, I do! Thanks," I smiled back.

"I prefer Subyehet." Jisung sighed.

"You always loved McOhorat, you traitor." I stuck my tongue out at him. Hyunjin giggled. I sat down next to Jisung.

"You know Woojin, the really nice senior, right?" He asked.

"Oh, yeah!" I said. He helped me find my way around in freshman year.

"And you know Seungmin and Jeongin from our middle-school, and Changbin, and Minho from dance academy." Hyunjin piped in.

"Yeah, so I only don't really know Chan and Felix..." I said.

"AUSSIE LINE!" Jisung giggled.

"Yo Chan's accent is like omg," I fangirled.

"I know, right?" Hyunjin sighed. "I'm jealous."

"FELIX'S VOICE IS SO DEEP!!" Jisung squealed.

"OH AUSTRALIAN AND DEEP? I'M IN." I clapped my hands. We were fangirling and laughing when the boys came in with the food and we instantly shut up.

"What was all that noise?" Woojin asked, smiling. "Hi Chanhyo!"

"Nothing..." all three of us said at once. The others came in with the food and set it out on the table. We were all squeaking.

I love food.

"Okay, eat up, kids!" Woojin smiled.

"Thank you!!" We all chanted and started stuffing our faces.

"So, Chanhyo, what are your interests?" Changbin asked.

"Well, I really like music. 5SOS, Backstreet Boys, MCR, all that jazz. I'm kinda dark and antisocial and mysterious on the outside, but once you get to know me, I'm a complete crackhead." I said, eating a few fries before continuing. "I love video games and food, banter is my thing, and I write Tumblr smut for a living."

"I READ TUMBLR SMUT FOR A LIVING SO LET'S BE BEST FRIENDS." Minho said and stuck his hand out over the table. I snorted and shook it.

"5SOS are Australian!" Felix literally did the :D face.

"Yeah! I really like Australian accents," I laughed slightly.

"Do you prefer Felix's or Chan's?" Seungmin asked.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO START AN AUSSIE CIVIL WAR?!" Changbin snapped.

"DON'T FIGHT KIDS!" Jeongin, the youngest, shouted.

"I mean, Felix's voice is really impressive but Chan's tone is like wow so I don't know," I smiled shyly.

"What's your favourite food?" Woojin.

"I really like ramen but chicken is really good too," I started.

"YES CHICKEN!" Woojin shouted and giggled. I snorted again. Chan laughed and said something in Korean that sounded like 'kiowu'.

"CHAN DID YOU JUST-" Felix shouted.

"WHAT I DIDN'T SAY ANYTHING!!" He turned red and laughed. His laugh is honestly so adorable owu

"He just called you cute." Jisung whispered into my ear whilst everyone else was tackling Chan. I looked at Jisung surprised. He was smirking at me. I smiled at Chan's squashed figure.

I'm already whipped.

This isn't gonna end well.