I walked down the street, bopping to Backstreet Boys in my earphones as I texted my best friend.

minion

why the fuck are you listening to backstreet boys

that's so 2006

chanhoe

yeah well they're lit so

oh i'm at school already ew

bye

enjoy work

i hope you get spanked by your boss

minion

i hope you get spanked by hwang hyunjin for me

chanhoe

stop being so gay

wait nvm zkkzkd bye

I took out my earphones and walked into my school, already wanting to turn around and walk straight back out. The loud annoying popular bitches gave me unwanted stares, to which I snarled at, and the freshmen seemed smaller than I was last year. Nonetheless, I walked up to my locker seemingly indifferent and shoved my stuff in, taking out the books I needed for the day.

"Hey Chanhyo!" A familiar and friendly voice said. I looked to my side and saw the boy that owned the locker next to mine and my neighbour of 10 years, Han Jisung.

"Hey, Jisung. How was your summer?" I smiled and closed my locker.

"It was good, I spent the whole time with the boys." He said. "How was yours?"

"Uneventful," I sighed. "I just kinda sat on my bed and wrote smut on Tumblr for the whole 3 months."

"Send me the link," He giggled. Jisung and I were best friends since I moved to the area when I was 5. We lived next to each other, we went to the same schools, were in the same grade and class, it was amazing. We were inseparable. Then, freshman year, Jisung joined Fortnite club and made 8 amazing friends there. Sadly, the club disbanded, but the 9 still stayed friends. Jisung asked me to come along for a while, but for... personal reasons... I kept denying. We fell apart a little because he was hanging out with them and I was hanging out with my phone most of the time. We're still close, though.

"Are you sure? It's all about 5SOS." I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Oh, yeah! Chan will love that." He chuckled.

"Love what?" A voice said from behind me. I turned my head and swung it back to Jisung, holding in a smile and raising my eyebrow in question at how much Chan had grown up.

See, those 9 boys were just losers who played Fortnite. Now, however, they're the popular boys; and within good reason, for those boys are s t u n n i n g.

"Chanhyo's 5SOS Tumblr smut." Jisung smirked at Chan.

"They're very spicy, so I don't suggest searching '5soslut' on Tumblr." I piped in.

"Oh, you're Chanhyo! Jisung's said a lot about you." Chan smiled. I smiled back.

"Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you too." I stared at his dimples. The bell rang.