Chapter 41

Luna

I woke up the next morning to the feeling of kisses being placed all over my face and neck softly. The feeling was nice and it made me wake up to see the Emperor smiling at me. "Morning beautiful." "Hello to you as well" I replied before covering my mouth for a yawn. "How did you sleep?" He asked before he started kissing my face again. "Like a baby." He was about to kiss my lips but I stopped him. "What's wrong?" "I need to brush my teeth first." He smiled before he got up to put his sleep clothes back on and handing me mine. I put the mine on before I got up and freshened up for the day. After that, I ended up back in the Emperor's bed in his arms getting many kisses from him. As time passes I remembered I had to go and take care of our son so with one last long and tempting kiss I left the Emperor to go and take care of Leon.

Lucas

This morning Alex and I went back to this Romand's house. When he opened the door, he didn't seem too worried to see us. "What do you want?" He asked. "Romand right?" "No." He lied. "Look I know your Romand and we need you to do something for us," Alex says gaining his interest. "What is it?" He asked dropping his act. "You see you are involved in a case that surrounds the identity of Prince Xander." He regretted his words. "Look, if you do as we say, things will be much easier for you." "How do I know you're telling the truth?" He asked "If you ask us what we think you did, we say you were more of the delivery boy in this situation. If you give us what we want you can be on the better end of the stick in the long run. But this is up to you." I said making him think hard before he agreed. He let us in and we had a talk about what he had done in the past involving Xander's case. When he finished explaining, he agreed to come back with us and clear his name of untrue cases. He also told us it would be a good idea if we got Suzan's husband along the way to get more of the story.

Luna

I sat in the garden with Leon, Suzan, and Xander as they listened to me play the music. It was very soothing and they swayed to the sound naturally. Xander had become so comfortable with Suzan he was sitting in her lap while Leon sat beside me. When I finished, they all clapped their hands happily. Both of the boys asked me to teach them so I tried but with only one thing of practice, it sounds more like a cat giving birth than how it should. While we were enjoying our quiet, time the Emperor had found us and joined us for a while. Everything was fine until Jane showed up and made Xander leave angrily. I grew curious about what could be going on with Lucas and why he wasn't back by now when Woori was. I was calmed down by Liluo who reminded me that they were strong and could handle things smoothly. Either tonight or tomorrow the truth will be out and so will the chaos that comes with it. If I want to keep the peace we have now I have to call everything off now but even if I wanted that it would be too late to stop. I need to prepare what I will say tomorrow and all the physical evidence I've since and have. The crime is not just that she took Suzan's child but that she has been lying to the Emperor to gain favor and power. It's getting late but I keep going over my arguments and evidence over and over again till I remember one piece of evidence I don't have on hand. That fake belly is a very important part of this case that I need to prove her guilty. However, there is no way in hell Jane would let me I to her palace to look around for stuff. With this, I headed to the big man's room to get that help he offered me.

Youngbae

Luna arrives in my room very suddenly but I was still happy to see her. "Luna, I didn't expect you to come to see me tonight." I kissed her lips gently and she replied right away. When we pulled apart, I led her to sit with me. "Youngbae, I need your help with something very important." "What's wrong? Are you okay?" She shook her head cutely. "I'm fine, I mean with Suzan's case. I finally solved it but I need your help getting a piece of evidence I can't get on my own." "What is it?" "Before you agree I have to tell you now that this case involves Lady Jane. Are you still willing to help me?" I nodded my head with no hesitation. "Okay, Leon told me Xander showed him something when he was playing in Jane's palace. It's about this big, it's red, and the inside is somewhat liquidy. Tomorrow I plan to expose the truth, can you have someone go get this and bring it to me?" "Of course. But can you tell me what did Jane ?" He asked but I shook my head. "Not yet, before I say anything I need everything to be in place so nothing can be proven wrong. That is all." I stood up to his disapprove. "Don't worry everything will be fine. Also, I ask you tomorrow to keep an open mind when you hear what I have to say. Please do not make any crazy choices from what you hear." "Luna am a fair man and I will listen to what everyone has to say when the time comes. I just hope that when this is all over, you and I can finally do what we have been waiting to do." He says getting up and walking over to me with a smirk on his handsome face. "And what might that be?" I asked playing into his game a little to tease him. He signaled all the servants to leave the room as he got closer. It wasn't till my back was against the wall that he spoke. "Once everything is done tomorrow, you and I will begin preparing our wedding. That night is what I am looking forward to the most." He says placing one arm by my head and the other on my waste." why look forward to that? Don't you do what you should wait to do on our wedding night now, still unmarried?" I remained him. "What do you mean you. It takes two to tango Luna and you sure weren't in bed alone when you got pregnant with Leon. Also, that day I can officially do it with my official wife." He says before he attacked my lips. When he moved to my neck, I poked at him again. "So what is tonight a farewell to me as just an ordinary woman. If it is that means we can not sleep together again until our wedding." He laughed in his kissed before he spoke. "I think we both know no matter how I answer that question this difference will not be your last night in here until our wedding." "And why is that?" "Because you can't get enough of me, " he says before sucking my neck again leaving mark after mark. "Don't get cocky now your majesty or you will regret it later," I warned him but he didn't listen before he lifted me off the ground with my feet only a few inches high as he walked us over to his bed. I enjoyed his hard work and foreplay but I didn't have any time to play with him tonight and I was feeling a bit evil. I took control over the kissing in no time and flipped us so I was on top of him straddling his waist. He held my hip hoping to start removing my clothes but I stopped his hands quickly. "Sorry, your majesty but I need to go back now, I do not want Leon to wake up and see I have gone missing. We will have to do this another time." I got off of him in a hurry and left his room before he could clearly think let alone chase after me. I left him in his bed in a daze, aroused, and frustrated by me. I told him he shouldn't have acted cocky.

The next morning I was given the cold shoulder by the Emperor who was upset about last night. I am still nervous about today but this made me laugh. Still waiting for Lucas to arrive I was with the Emperor trying to get him to talk to me. "Youngbae come on. You can't be mad at me forever. okay, I'm sorry, but I told you not to be cocky. Will you please talk to me?" Nothing be just kept doing his work.

Youngbae

I tried my hardest to ignore her but she was too cute. She tried, again and again, to get me to talk to her but I didn't. Each new chance made it harder though. "So you won't speak?" I didn't answer her. "Well if you won't say anything, this means I can do and say to you whatever I want." She says I saw her evil smile grow and I grew scared of what she will do to me. I tried to stay emotionless but she went behind me out of my sight. Knowing Luna she is going to do something that I should have turned around to see before it was too late. At that moment, I felt her hands slowly running down my arms. I felt her soft lips on my cheek. "Youngbae I'm sorry I left you like that yesterday. Let me make it up to you huh?" She says, her hand undoing my clothes as she kissed my shoulder. Luna is too good at this because after 10 seconds I had pulled her into my lap and had been attacking her lips while undoing her dress. We were in my study right now and there was no bed here but I didn't mind trying something new. It was all going so well till someone knocked on the door in a hurry. We stopped and looked at it scared whoever was outside was going to come in and see us like this. "Lady Luna, Lucas and Alex have returned." The servant informed us. When Luna head this, she got up and fixed herself quickly. Before she left she bowed to me and spoke. "Your majesty I request an audience of you, Empress mother, Suzan, and the two princes." She says. I fixed myself as well before I spoke. "Granted, I will see you in the throne room in an hour. Also, don't think you won't be punished for this when everything is over with." I warned her upset I am being left to suffer again. She hurried over to me and kissed my lips quickly. "I will look forward to it later." She winked at me before she ran out. I slumped in my chair of exhaustion because oh how much that woman tiers me out with her teasing and games. In the end, I tend to look like a fool but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Luna

Lucas and Alex have returned with Romand and to my surprise Suzan's husband. "Why did you bring him here?" "He is here to tell his side of the story as well. Anything he says, in this case, will only help your chances." Alex explained simply. While talking someone shouted excitedly. "Alex, your back!" We all saw Liluo happy to see her lover. He opened his arms for her with a smile. She ran and jumped into his waiting arms giving him a loving kiss before he put her down. "Yeah just rub it into my single person's face," Lucas complained about the two's loving affection. "Don't worry Lucas, I'll help you find someone soon," I assured him but he sighed feeling no hope. "Back to the point, we have an hour till we have to be in the throne room, we need to prepare everything," I informed them. They all nodded before going to do what they need to do to prepare.

Jane

I sat in my room while Xander played. It was a rather dreadful day in my opinion. It felt as if nothing were in my favor. I sighed and switched my sitting position much to my servent's curiosity. "My lady, are you feeling unwell?" a servant asked. " no I feel uneased at the moment like something is about to happen but I just can't tell what." "My lady pleases be at ease, I will make you tea to soothe your mind." The servant stood up and left the room. Before she could get out of the door, however, someone had arrived. "My lady, we have been summoned to the court by the emperor." Curious, I just nodded my head. " what is this about?" I stood up with the help of Woori. " I am not sure lady Jane, I was just told to retrieve both you and Prince Xander." " Alright, then lets us go quickly."