Waterfall

Just last night Shu-Chi just got into a relationship. He wanted to be good for Stinky~ (heheh). So he decided to take him somewhere special as a date. Somewhere private and away from everyone. Nice and peaceful especially. So he took him to this one waterfall that the sun was reflected off the water, not the only thing that'll reflect off it. The two cats got undressed and they slowly entered the water. The smaller cat giggled as he cupped some water in his hands and he threw it at Likulau. The bigger cat blushed as he looked down at the water behind Shu-Chi, his tush reflected off it causing Likulau to look away. Shu-Chi chuckled as he got close and he wrapped his arms around Likulau. "What's wrong? See something you like~?"

"T-This isn't time to play games" he was trying his best to stay calm and not make the situation get worse.

"Come on Stinky I know you're hiding something" the smaller cat wasn't gonna stop until he found out what Likulau wasn't telling him. Shu-Chi made his way over to Likulau and he blushed when he felt something poke him, he looked down and there was his hard throbbing member. His eyes widened at the size of it and he blushed. "Y-You um..." before he could even blink Likulau pulled him into a kiss and he pushed him into the water.

"Stinky you jerk! We were having a moment!!"  Shu-chi pouted and Likulau chuckled as he sat down and he leaned his head back, this gave the small cat a devious idea. He approached the big cat who was enjoying the warmth of the sun until Shu-Chi lunged at him and he pinned him down and he giggled. "Hey Stinky~"

The small cats round plump butt rubbed against the leopards member teasing it. Likulau was a bit flustered from this and he gulped as he noticed Shu-Chi also getting hard, his cheeks flushed with red but he smiled. Likulau sat up and he pushed the cat off him, he was too confused emotionally and sexually. Shu-Chi crawled back up to him and he pushed his finger against Likulau's mouth and he shushed him as he got close to the head of his member and he licked it, this caused the leopard to moan and blush a darker shade of red as the small cat started to fondle his balls and that's when Likulau grabbed Shu-Chi by his hair and he pushed him down his member. The cat teared up from how big it was and he choked as it went to the back of his throat. Likulau let out a low growl as he leaned his head back, the cat knew that he was enjoying this so he decided to go with it as he bobbed his head up and down the huge member, this caused Likulau to moan and blush.

Shu-Chi looked up at Likulau as he pulled him off his member and he pulled the small cat into a kiss as he slid his hand down to his butt and he squeezed it before teasing his hole with a finger. Both cats growled as they fought each other's tongues and Likulau slowly pushed a finger into the cats hole and he chuckled as he stared him dead in the eye. Shu-Chi's lip quivered as he felt another finger pushing into him, his breathing got heavy and he began to sweat as he leaned on Likulau. "S-Stinky go easy.... please..." he whimpered at the thought of him being rough

(I'll post a part 2 to this, sorry for the wait ^^)