IGNORE THIS!

this will probably be my first big book, that you'll probably be able to buy even tho it's a fan-fiction.

( alixa's point-of-view )

One second I'm dreaming then the next I'm getting smack cammed by Austin. I jump awake and start beating Austin up because never wake me from my beauty sleep. After playing with Austin, I go to the bathroom and take care of all my hygienes. I then go to my walk-in closet, I pick out a pair shoes and an outfit (on the side). I then put the outfit and my socks on and go back in the bathroom. I unbraided my braids from last night, so my hair can be extra curly and do my usual light makeup. I put on my vans and jewelry, then grab my backpack. I run downstairs, I see mom making breakfast and Austin on his phone probably tweeting his Mahomies. Next thing you know Rebecca bust through my front door, first she gives me a hug then give Austin a kiss on his lips (yes my bestfriend date my brother).

After breakfast, me and Becca go to my room and show each other our outfits. I stand up first and ask "Do you think this look good? I went with wearing a tie-dye shirt and things that match the colors on the shirt." "Omg, yes Alix that looks great. How do my outfit look? I kinda have some crochet." she ask after she stands up and pose. "Super gorgeous that's all I have to say." I say loving her outfit. "well let's go." we grab our stuff & go back downstairs, she gives Austin a kiss and tell him, "I love you baby." before we leave out the door and get into my white range rover.

We get to our school of dreams and go inside. I put my backpack in my locker and grab my stuff I need for my first period which is math. I also have all AP classes so I'm an honors student. I was in math when the teacher told me to go to the office, I thought I was in trouble or something, but I went anyway. when I got there, it was a boy and the principal in there. "Miss.Mahone sit please..." the principal said, then he start typing on his computer. when he was finished he turned to us "Alixa this is our new student Wesley Tucker, he's a transfer from California and I want you to show him around." the principal said telling me who the boy is.

"okay that's fine with me, we can go now since he has the same schedule as me." I said smiling, me and wes left the office, then we starting walking to theatre since math would be over. "My name is Wes, I'm 16 and I'm from Los Angeles." he said while we shake hands. "I'm Alixa Mahone, I'm 16 and I'm from Texas but been here since my brother got his record deal." I said smiling because I'm not afraid to say my brother is pursuing his dream. "Oh cool so your brother is Austin Mahone, I probably would've figure that out by the last name." he said smiling big and man did he have some gorgeous teeth & a great smile.

"So are you like popular in this school?" he asked very curious. "To tell the truth, I'm not really that popular, but kinda because people wanna be my friend because Austin is my brother." I said being truthful and not leaving anything out. "Yeah I get that, so are you single?" he asked blushing a little just for asking. "I actually am. Are you single and why you ask?" I ask him because I'm very curious about this. "because I wanna know before I ever try to make a move & yes because me and my ex girlfriend broke up before I came here, found out she was cheating on me." he said with a sad smile on his face. "What is her name? She's crazy for cheating on you because your the most attractive guy I've seen besides my brother, but I cant say that." "Her name is Kellie, I was actually in love with her and everyone knew because I'm instagram/tumblr famous."

( wes's point-of-view )

After hours of hanging with Alixa in school, we where in dance the last period of the day. I was partnered with Alixa and we were doing a duet. "I don't dance that much." I told her because it's true. In music class I sung fall by justin bieber and saw Alixa smiling in the crowd. We dances some more and then got dressed in our regular clothes. After 15 minutes the bell ring and everyone run out of the school. "do you have a ride home, Wes?" Alixa asked concerned about how I'll get home.

"no." I said. "okay I'll give you a ride." she said smiling, then Becca came out and we headed towards the car. "shotgun." I said and ran to her car, they finally got tehe and we drove towards where I live. after 20 minutes we were there, "Wes, me and Becca live right here across the street from you." she said shocked at what she was seeing. "wow that's even cooler, I moved here yesterday night." I said telling them when it happened. After talking for 15 more minutes, I gave them both my number and walked in the house. I flopped on my bed and looked at the sealing. (Alixa did the same thing)

( both point-of-view )

"wow, love at first sight.

( author note )

I hope you liked it, it's a kimmy hays and wes tucker fan-fiction. I hope this story gets popular and story trailer at the top ( app version ) or on the side ( web version). please comment, vote and keep reading. this is my second published story too. ⭐️