Christmas Special (Yami Yugi)

I know Christmas already ended but what the heck I had this idea in my head I wanted to write so enjoy and thanks for supporting my stories.

(M/N)'s Pov

Scanning through the mall looking for gifts I already bought Yugi and the others their presents but I want Yami's to be special. I've already know what he likes so I'm searching for it hoping it wasn't sold out yet. Walking around and asking for the item I didn't realize it was already noon.

We were celebrating at Yugi's place for Christmas along with his friends Joey, Honda, Anzu, Duke, Mai, Mokuba, Marik, Malik, Bakura, Ryou and even Kaiba was there. To be honest watching Joey and Kaiba argue is really fun, I hope someday they end up being together their relationship would be interesting to watch.

I searched for my phone and dialed Yugi's number to let him know I'm gonna be late for a bit.

"Hey Yug, I'm gonna be late for a bit."

"It's ok (m/n)." In the background I can definetily here someone shouting or is it just my imagination?

"Hey Yug? Is someone already there with you or am I just going crazy?" Listening intently to the background I waited for Yugi to reply.

"No you're not going crazy (m/n). Kaiba and Joey are already here though." Laughing nervously while looking at the two.

In the background (m/n) can hear Joey's brooklyn accent saying "M not a mutt Kaiba!"

"Goodluck Yug, hope they don't destroy your house." Yep they are going to end up being together and laughing to myself. I finally saw the present for Yami.

Going to the shop I approached the counter and asked about its settings and stuff like those. In the end I bought the newest duel disk Yami wanted and a few cards for his deck.

~Timeskip~

Walking to the game shop carrying everyones gift I was surprised to see everyone there and already havung fun. You can really here the noise from outside.

"Hohoho, Santa Claus is here!" I yelled through the noise and somebody answered from somewhere "You aren't Santa Claus he has white hair."

"Well obviously, but if I were to be one I'll be the most handsome Santa Claus people have ever seen." I gave them my best smile and wink.

"Where have you been love?" I suddenly felt someone hugged me from behind I relaxed knowing who it was.

"Buying presents for everyone." I replied turning my head to kiss Yami to which he responded eagerly.

"I was worried you weren't going to come." Hugging me tighter Yami pulled me to his lap when we found a place to sit.

"No way, am I gonna miss this. Besides I was late because I searched the mall all the searching for your present." I replied getting comfortable in my position.

"Hmm, mind telling me what it is?" Kissing my neck softly I laughed at Yami and shrug.

"You'll find out eventually when we open it. But first let's enjoy this event." I laughed and looked around to find a certain duo.

"Hey Joey, Kaiba mistletoe!" I shouted to them and pointed at the top of their heads.

"SHIT!"