Yami Yugi X Male Reader (II)

Normal Pov

When the table was set and the food was ready everyone started eating. "So (m/n) what have you been doing this past years and how are your parents?" Solomon asked (m/n) after dinner "Nothing much just surviving high school the best I can and also my parents are doing fine." After (m/n) said this he explained to Yugi, Atem and Solomon what he has been doing after leaving Domino. Until their talking with one another was stopped when Solomon said he has to wash the dishes and to continue what they were talking "Wait grandpa let me help you with washing the dishes. Be right back." (m/n) stood up and helped Solomon.

"He's a good kid." Atem suddenly said to Yugi when (m/n) left. "Well, yeah his been like that since we were kids. Even if he always teases me." Yugi pouted which made Atem laugh "Tell me more about (m/n) Yugi."

"Sure, but why are you interested in him?" Yugi asked curiously which atem replied with a blush "I'll take that as a yes." Yugi grinned then laugh as he proceeded to tell Atem more about (m/n).

"Hey grandpa, thanks for letting me stay for the night." (m/n) said to Solomon while washing the plates "You're welcome (m/n), you can stay here anytime you want. You're always welcome here." Solomon said as he finished washing the remaining utensils "Grandpa I'm done. Do you need help with something else?"

"No, I'm ok (m/n) you can rest for now. I can see that your exhausted already, get some sleep."

"Ok, grandpa goodnight."

"Goodnight."

(M/N)'s Pov

"Yo, Yugi." I suddenly said surprising them "What were you talking about? Both of you look like you've seen a ghost or something." I chuckled at their reactions "N-nothing (m/n)." Yugi laughed nervously. "Ok, anyway let's go upstairs so we can talk about what happened while I was away." I suggested not giving them time to reply as I grabbed both their wrist and pulled them upstairs until we were at Yugi's room.

Normal Pov

When Yugi, Atem and (m/n) reach Yugi's room the three of them sat on the ground and ask each other questions to catch up and for Atem to know more about (m/n). The first one who talked about what happened while (m/n) was away were Yugi and Atem they told (m/n) everything that had happened including the duel with Pegasus, how Yugi solved the millennium puzzle, the shadow realm, who atem really was, and many more. After Yugi and Atem's explanation was done it was (m/n)'s turn to explain what he has been doing while he was away.

 After (m/n) was done explaining it was already late so the three of them decided to sleep and get some rest for tomorrow. After Atem left the room to sleep (m/n) turned to face Yugi "Hey Yugi."

"Yes (m/n)?" Yugi said as he tilted his head.

"I'm looking forward to tomorrow." (m/n) said oblivious to Yugi's plan "Me too (m/n)." Yugi said then smirked "Well I'm going to sleep first Yugi. Goodnight."

"Goodnight (m/n)."

~ Timeskip ~

"Hey (m/n), time to wake up.(m/n) time for breakfast, after that we'll show you around the city remember?" the person said as he was poking (m/n) repeatedly in his cheeks.

(M/N)'s Pov

"Ugghh, someone's poking me." I thought irritatedly as the poking continues "Yugiiiii, 5 more minutes." I said pushing away the hand of Yugi who kept poking me them covering my head with the pillow.