three

_____________________
What has it come to now?
We all wanna be like the rest
can't describe just how but
we're all a beautiful mess
~teenage mind~
_____________________

I waited patiently in line, I stood in front of a girl who was talking to Jack and whenever I thought she would maybe be done something else came into her mind.Then suddenly another girl walked up and talked to him making me feel completely stupid for waiting there.I turned and walked to talk to Daniel but he was also very occupied and whenever I got closer another girl would walk in and talk to him.It happened with every boy and after a while I lost hope I'd even meet them.

My parents bought this amazing present for me and now I don't even get the chance to talk to them because everyone hates me.

I stood at the back not knowing what to do I was close to tears but I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"Are you okay?",I quickly opened my eyes looking at the person in front of me.
It was Tyler he was smiling apologetically at me.
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to scare you, but I kind of saw that you're having trouble in talking to the boys?",he asked as I sighed and nodded.

"The girls do not like me, I don't know what I did for them to hate me but they're not letting me talk to any of the boys at all.",I answered truthfully.

"Do you want me to talk to them?",he asked.
"No please, they will only hate me even more than they already do and I don't think I can handle that.",I answered slowly as he nodded.

"I'm very sorry about that.I think I know how we can manage to give you your real limelight experience back.",he smiled brightly causing a small smile to appear on my lips.

His smile was just so contagious.

"How?",I asked curiously.
"After the girls leave you'll get your own twenty minutes to talk to them.",he said proud of his idea.
"But they're probably busy, is that really okay with you all?",I asked him.

"I think they'll love to meet you.They saw that you've been struggling to talk to them too.",I nodded.

"If it's really okay that would honestly be amazing."

"Yes of course, it was my idea.",he laughed.

"When the girls leave you'll stay behind with me and later on you'll just leave through the exact door where the girls are standing for the meet and greet.Maybe you won't get the exact twenty minutes because we can't let them wait that long but 10-15 is manageable.",he said.

"Wow thank you so much I honestly appreciate this so much wow thank you Tyler!",I hugged him very unexpectedly making me apologize immediately while he only laughed.

"It's fine you're welcome- I didn't catch your name?",he said realizing he didn't ask for that.
"My name is Melia.",I smiled.

We talked about the most random stuff and took a few pictures together.He was a really sweet and funny guy, he was telling me jokes when he suddenly looked at the time and realized that the time was over.

He told everyone to exit the room so the boys could get ready for the meet and greet.I stood in the back while all the girls glared at me.The trio was smiling evilly at me as they waved at the boys who were completely clueless of how fake they actually were.

My emotions were messed up, I felt so exhausted and tired just because of the way that all those girls made me feel.

Guilty.

For nothing that I did.

"Hey are you okay?We saw you having trouble back there?",Corbyn walked up to me a big frown on his face. A few strands of his hair were on his forehead, it looked messy but in a good way.

"Hey Corbyn.I am so sorry to bother you like this, you'd probably just relax right now and here I am being annoying and in the way wow I'm so sorry-",I apologized as my eyes widened realizing of how much of a bother I actually am.

"Hey don't say that we are more than happy to meet you.",Corbyn embraced me in a big hug, rocking me back and forth calming me down.

"Tyler told us that you didn't get to meet us and we are really sorry about that. That was very rude of the other girls.",Jonah said after I let go of Corbyn's embrace.

"They do not really like me.",I shrugged letting out a slight laugh.

Every time I said it out loud it sounded just as stupid as it was.

"Why?",Zach asked confused.

"I don't know.There are those three girls and they went to the same high school as I did and they just don't like me at all.",I explained not wanting to go in detail.

The boys understood that I didn't want to talk about it, so Daniel changed the subject.
"So we didn't catch your name beautiful?",he smiled making me blush in response.
"I'm Melia, it's so nice to finally meet you guys!",I said happily, my heart was about to explode from my chest and for once it was because I was happy and not because I was heartbroken.

"It's nice to meet you too Melia!I love the name!",Jack said winking at me making me weak in my knees.

Oh god why do they all look so good?

How is that even possible?

"Do you want to sit down?I kind of feel more comfortable if I'm not surrounded by you guys.",I told them as I sat down on the ground.

It was really hard to sit in a skirt but much better than standing and not knowing what to do.

"Sure sorry about that.",Daniel laughed as the guys sat down around me.

"Is it okay for you guys if I ask you a few questions?",I asked sheepishly.

"Of course that's why we are here.",Jonah chuckled making me a little red once again.

I need to stop being so damn shy!

***

[a/n: yes indeed you need to stop that Melia!Be confident and proud!!!!pls vote or comment if you enjoyed this chapter👼🏼]