○It's... a date?○

(Y/n) Pov:

I don't even know what to think of what just happened. I'm so happy. Like that kind of happiness you feel when you think you've ran out of cookies but all of a sudden you realise  you have a whole new package of them waiting for you, you know?

Kenma was pretty brave when he kissed me... I would never have the guts to do what he just did, to be honest...

I think he has been kind of improving his shyness, at least around me. I hope that's because he feels more confortable around me since I'm starting to feel like that too...

At this time I'm just sitted in my bed, curled up in a blanket staring out of my window with a large smile on my face.

Through my window I could see a lot of trees and the quiet neighbourhood. I haven't really met my neighbours so far but they seem really sweet.

While thinking about life, I noticed my phone buzzing.

Bzz bzz

Kenma
1 new message

Open?

Kenma:

Hey (y/n). I'm sorry for this afternoon like- all of it. Maybe we should meet tomorrow and... talk about it? Only if you want to of course. And don't worry I'm not Kuuro this time.

Is this like a whole deja-vu? And is he... sorry for the kiss? Like, I can't see why.

(Y/n):

Hey, of course. Where should we meet?

Omg it sounded so rude didn't it? Okey (y/n) stop it, just don't think about it.

Bzz bzz

Kenma:

Like at the same place we met each other today and by like 6 pm?

So late? By that time it will start getting darker... but oh well why not.

(Y/n):

Seems good to me. See you there then :)

Kenma:

:)

Why is my heart beating over an emoji? Come on (y/n) get a grip... Is this going to be like... a date?

After fangirling over my phone I decided to go explore the city by myself.

Maybe I should go back to the park we've been today... and that we're going back tomorrow...

I started walking to the park when I saw a familiar face... Is that... Babs?

-Oi!! (Y/n)! Thank god you're here honey I spent the whole frickin afternoon looking for you!

-Hmm sorry! I... I didn't want to worry you... nor Kuuro... by the way, where is he?

-Oh, don't even make me start about that little bi*ch. I kind of... ok who I'm I trying to fool... I got mad at him big time! He was like: ohhh Babs we need to find (y/n)!! And I was like: B*tch do you at least have her number? And he was like: ohhhhh nooo but I dont want to call Kenma because I'm a huge crybaby and I'm more immature than a baby penguin, you know? And then... Omg honey nevermind, how are you? Do you want to talk about this afternoon? I'm so sorry for what-

-Hey Babs, don't worry! - I interrupted her. - To be honest, you guys kind of helped me hihi.

I felt really confortable around Babs. For me, it was not usual for this to happen. I only met Babs this afternoon and here I am, talking to her like I knew her for a long time.

But my shy laugh would never disapear.

-Whaaa what do you mean with that girl? Spill the tea!

-Ok, but first lets get an ice-cream!

-Who am I to say no?

Me and Babs got ourselves an ice-cream each and decided to seat in a bench nearby.

I told Babs what happened after I went home and she listened to every part of it.

-Kenma is a good boy, you know?

Silence.

-Omg that sounded like he was a dog didn't it? Omg I didn't mean it like that let me rephrase that.

Babs made me laugh. She knew damn well that I was a shy person and how to make me feel confortable, even by accident (Kuuro must have told her) and that made me even more confortable around her.

-What I was going to say is that Kenma is a good person, even tho he's shy. Kuuro told me he noticed that Kenma is so confortable around you. And let me tell you, we've been with him this past few days and he seemed so distracted you know, that ain't usual, so I think he must be thinking about someone... You see where I'm trying to get?

Babs winked at me and I just laughed.

-Omg, I think I do. - I said between giggles.

-But one more thing. Don't hurt him, okey?

-I would never.

-I know you wouldn't. But I had to make sure.

Silence. Again.

-Babs?

-Yes?

-Can I ask you something?

-Of course.

-Why did you asked that? Kuuro had already told me that but I don't get why...

-I'm afraid I'm not the one supposed to tell you that honey but don't worry... I've seen how Kenma has been this past few days. He will tell you when he finds the right moment.

And with that, she smiled.

-Well (y/n) it's getting late. I think I'm going. Here's my number if you want to text me or call me at anytime. See you! Good luck with your date!

So it is going to be a date...

With that, I went back home, had dinner and went to bed, thinking about tomorrow. And Kenma's smile.

---------------------------------------------------------

(A/n):

Hey guys hope you liked this new chapter!

Sorry for some grammar or spelling mistakes!

See you in the next chapter! ^-^