[Late Night Visit]

Millie lays on her bed, flicking through a magazine. Bella sits next to her reading a book. Both the girls are comfortable with the silence. "So you're okay with sharing a bed? We don't have a spare room sorry." Millie pipes up. Bella shakes her head.

"No no. It's fine — I don't really mind at all." Bella says. "I'm pretty sure I sleep talk though so don't panic." They both laugh. As the night goes on they hear a small tap at Millie's window.

"Did you hear that?" Millie asks, getting off her bed to investigate. Bella nods and follows Millie to her window. She opens the window and looks down. "You've got to be kidding me." Millie laughs. Looking down to the ground, Edward and Jasper stand there, looking a little sheepish.

"Hey Millie, is Bella in?" Edward laughs, jumping up to the window effortlessly, he walks in with ease, bypassing Millie.

"Oh sure Edward, just come on in." Millie mutters sarcastically.

"Thanks I will." Edward laughs again as he hugs Bella.

Millie looks out the window again. Jasper waits on the ground. "Come on up Jasper. You may as well join us." Jasper grins and jumps up and climbs effortlessly in, stealing a kiss on the cheek.

Edward makes himself comfortable on the floor with Bella. They sit, hand in hand. Talking quietly between themselves. "Thanks for lettin' us in." Jasper starts. "Edward thought up this whole idea."

"Of course he did." Millie glares at Edward who laughs at her and rolls his eyes.

"Bella wasn't home." He shrugs, going back to talking to Bella.

Millie laugh and sits on her bed next to Jasper. Millie looks over to Edward and Bella and sees confusion on Bella's face. "Wait..." She trails off. "Millie how long do we have until the people come to take you away?"

Millie goes quiet. She didn't want to bring this up. She was hoping she could just leave tomorrow without anyone noticing and without the fuss.

"Millie. We wouldn't let you do that." Edward reads her mind.

"Stay out of my head, Edward." Millie snaps. Jasper soothes his thumb over her knuckles, hoping to calm her down. "Don't worry about it, Bella. We shouldn't be thinking about it."

"Millie." Bella threatens. "When is it?" When Millie doesn't reply she looks to Edward.

He looks Millie in the eyes. "They're coming tomorrow." Jasper can feel the anger radiating off Millie. "I'm sorry Millie but if you thought you could just leave and no one would care, you're wrong."

Millie huffs. Jasper looks at her and remembers that she's just a human teenager. She's hurt and scared. She doesn't want to lose her family or friends. "Come here darlin'." He opens his arms and she craws into his lap without hesitation. He wraps his arms around her and he feels her body begin to shake with sobs. "It's okay to be scared." He whispers in her ear.

"I just don't want to lose any of you." She eventually gets out, in between sobs. Bella wipes away some tears, seeing her best friend like this is killing her.

"Millie, we're going to find a way out of this." Bella promises.

Millie shoves her face into Jaspers chest and continues to cry. He cradles her and he knows if he could cry he would be right now. He just wishes he could help more.

Millie soon tires herself out and falls into an uneasy sleep. Her dreams are nightmare scenarios of being ripped away from her family. She thrashes in her sleep, alerting Jasper. He looks over at Bella, who had fallen asleep on the ground and looks at Edward who has her head in his lap.
Millie continues to thrash in her sleep. Jasper lays next to her, smoothing her hair back as she sleeps. Eventually she stops thrashing and slowly wraps herself around Jasper. He smiles at his sleeping girlfriend.

"We'll figure something out, Millie." Jasper whispers, holding her close.