Fucking Narnia?

(A/n; Sorry babes for such a short chapter i'm just havin' some good ol writers block. It's fine though, my decent writing will come back in a bit, so until then get ready for some mediocre ass chapters💕💕)

" What the fuck was that place? Fucking Narnia?? Go through the closet and then Ass-land or whatever his name is comes out and screams at you??" (Y/n) ranted, her face hotting as she forgot to breath during her sentences. Susie laughed as she watched how (Y/n) was having a life crisis, holding a hand against the wall as she tried to breath.

  " I think she's like, malfunctioning." Kris monotonically commented as (Y/n) grabbed onto the nearest locker and held on until her fingers went through the thin metal. Susie coughed, beads of sweat forming on her forehead at (Y/n)'s distressed state.

  " It's like that time i was forced to watch ' Two girls one cup.' and my eyes were opened to the real world for the first time." (Y/n) whispered to herself as she held both her hands up by her temples. " I think i see the light guys." She breathed out. Susie sighed and shook her head, walking over to (Y/n)

  " Snap out of it." She snapped, watching as (Y/n)'s eyes quickly averted upwards. She shook her head, smiling sheepishly at her feet.

  " Sorry, that was just a bit too much for lil' old (Y/n).." She laughed, scratching her head as her cheeks got hotter. Susie's eyes quickly went from a somewhat stern stare to a gentle look.

  " We should've told you what we were getting you into. But you wouldn't have believed that there's a world inside the school's supply closet." Susie explained, looking knowligly at (Y/n) who was agreeing with the purple girls' statements.

  " True that, i would've just asked you if you were tripping on shrooms and then when you said no i would've just walked as far away from you as possible." She joked, earning a smirk from Susie and a snort from Kris.

  " We'll go down some other day, but for now we'll all just head home." Kris tiredly said, pointing his yellow thumb at the exit.

  " Agreed."