hormonal

Susie's eyes had a mind of their own it seemed. She couldn't drag her eyes off of (Y/n)'s young and toned form. Those undeniable curves that were hidden by over-sized tees and jeans were now on full display.

Noelle saw this of course since her eyes were practically glued to Susie at all times. The way Susie hormonally lusted to hold (Y/n) closer, it broke her heart. But she knew that if they were happy together, she'd be happy too.

(Y/n) went to get her bag which resting on the bench between the rows of lockers, right in front of Susie. (Y/n) casually walked over to her bag, taking out her deodorant and hairbrush. Susie eyes jumped right from her own hands down to (Y/n) cleavage.

(LADIES! I'm aware we don't all have hUge boobs, hell, i don't! It's just some hormonal shit i wanted to put in here. But yours arms are kinda pushed together here or whatever so you know.)

Her cheeks flared red, eyes averting where ever they could other than the area she was the most drawn to. (Y/n) looked up, oblivious to the fact of Susie's sins. " Oh, anything you need? Did you wanna borrow the hairbrush?" She innocently asked, only making Susie flare up red even harder.

" N-no-! I'm fine.." She grunted, digging through her own bag, looking for nothing. (Y/n) shrugged, going back to daydreaming about her old class.

(This chapter was just some short shit i wanted to write so here's some sinfull content i'm not gonna spell-check cuz its like 9pm and kiDs nEeD tO gO tO bEd)