6

Richie stretched out on the blanket next to Stan and groaned, he turned over on his side so he could look at Stan. He studied the beauty marks, and little blemishes that peppered the side of his boyfriends face. Richie felt such a deep love for his boyfriends, every time he was around them it made his heart so full and he felt so loved, he was so happy that things were working out for them and that he'd found people that made him happy. Richie reached out and poked Stan's cheek, Stan took off his sunglasses and glared at Richie.

"What?"

"You're cute." Richie smiled and sat up. 

"So are you, where's Eddie?" Stan asked looking around.

"He went to get us coffee,there's a Starbucks like 5 minutes from here but he said the line is super long so he'll be back in like 10 minutes." Richie explained cracking his back. 

"Oh nice, I fell asleep for awhile, the heat is like a perfect sleep aid." Stan yawned and stretched his arms up, he gently laced his fingers with Richie's and ran his thumb over the top of his hand. They sat there in a comfortable silence, watching the waves crash on the sand and retreat back to the ocean, they listened to the classic rock music that was playing from the radio of the five college aged boys next to them. 

"What do you think their deal is?" Stan asked motioning to the college boys.

"Oh, Chad, Brad, Tyler, and Zyler?" Richie asked laughing at the names he'd given them

"Yeah them" Stan answered trying not to laugh so the boys wouldn't hear him.

"I think they're frat brothers, Brad's girlfriend just broke up with him and now his boys are treating him to a boys weekend so he can drink, get high and fuck to forget about her." Richie theorized shrugging.

"No, I think they're in a poly relationship and they're spending some quality boyfriend time together, maybe because one of them is transferring to a different college to get his PhD or something." Richie rolled his eyes at Stan's suggestion and shoved him lightly.

"Hey, a guy can dream." Stan laughed and shove Richie back.

"Oh what, you think they're hot or something?" Richie asked raising his eyebrows

"No, ok well may-" 

"I'm back with caffeine! The line was a fucking mile long!" Eddie shouted then quickly apologized to the mother of a small boy who scolded him for his language. Stan stifled a laugh but Richie laughed loudly throwing his head back, Eddie also attracted the attention of the college boys with his triumphant, then not so triumphant victory yell, two of them chuckled and smiled at Eddie. Eddie's face grew red as he sat down and gave his boyfriends their drinks.

"Nice one Eds." Richie teased  taking a sip of his iced coffee.

"Shut up Tozier! And don't call me Eds you know I hate that." He whined and slapped Richie's leg.

"Ooh you're cute when you're angry." Richie further teased.

"Yeah, I know I am, now shut the fuck up and drink your coffee. I had to wait in a long ass line with some teenage boy who smelled like way too much Axe. And I'm like 90% sure he was trying to hit on me." Eddie rolled his eyes and laid on his stomach whit his elbows propping him up.

"What did he say?" Stan asked.

"He just kept trying to make conversation, he also told me I looked cute and he touched my hair." Eddie smirked as he recounted the conversation.

"He touched you?" Stan practically yelled 

"Well not me, my hair. But it's fine, he meant well. And I may have been flirting back, but it was all in good fun. I couldn't just break his heart now could I?" Eddie grinned and turned away from Stan's gaze.