Return?

(Da-Eun POV)

When we got there we couldn't believe who was standing there....

"BLACKPINK!! Wtf why did you do this" I heard Ji-woo grunting trying to get out of the big man's grip.

"Oh well we told you ...you guys were going to pay for what you guys did to us ...didn't I ?" Lisa said signaling for the men to bring us in.

"It doesn't matter we are going to kill you when we get outta this place." Seo-Yeon said looking around to see if she can find some type of electric wire.

I soon knew what seo-Yeon was trying to do

Soon did my Unnies.

"Ok we are going to go get everything prepared for you guys ." Rose said following everyone out.

"Ok unnies try to find anything you guys can to release us ?" IU said looking for any metal things to make weapons out of.

"Ok ..ok you Ji-Woo do you see that computer ." I said trying to make out where it was.

"Umm yea I can see it." She said .

"Ok try to go and hack it so we can give Kim Y/N a message that we are fine and we will be home soon ." I said .

"Ok." She said trying to move from the chair she was strapped in.

"Seo-Yeon disconnect the light wire to make a reversed bomb." I said .

She wasn't chained from the arms so she could easily disconnect the wire and make the newer bomb she created.

We were all trying to find a way to get ourselves free.

I was rubbing the backboard of the couch were the nails were placed.

After 10 minutes of repeating I was finally free.

"Ughh finally ." I said getting everyone out.

"Yes ok IU go get that metal and spark it to make a weapon." I said .

"On it." She said running towards it.

Kim Y/N POV

I was trying to get their location but it seems that there location on their phones got turned off.

I started getting worried that a teardrop managed to come out.

"Ok Y/N stop crying they are trained and they are strong and smart ." I said trying to assure myself that they would be fine.

(Jungkook POV)
Bts and I were watching a movie while  I saw namjoon having a girl straddling on his lap .

"Eww get a room !" I said getting bothered by his boner.

"Haha alright c'mon babe let's take it to another room." Namjoon said to a random slut he got the other day.

20 minutes later

I got a call from Y/N .
(Call)

Y/N: JUNGKOOK my unnies got kid napped and I don't know what to do can you come over and help me !

Jungkook: SHIT ..Yes I will be there in 10 minutes.

Y/N : hurry and thank you...

Jungkook:alright I got to go

(Call ends)