QUEEN OF EGYPT: THE MUMMY {RISE OF SITRE}

Queen Of Egypt: The Mummy {The Rise Of Sitre}
By Adewumi Ayomikun Hannah
a.k.a Iam_Lewa Kulture.
©2019

PROLOGUE :

History does not remembers blood, it remembers the names of men and women who fought for honor, ambition and for their nation.

There comes a time when power is hijacked and restored to it's former glory, so does this story entails the Rise Of Queen Sitre, Chief Wife of Pharaoh Rameses The First.
Dark skinned and ravishingly beautiful. The nation's Queen and delight, born into nobility and luxury.

Looked upon with gleams of lust, admiration, envy, fear and worship. Yet the noble queen finds herself in a position where the gods change their tides.

Sitre seals her heart to become the woman who decides her own fate, doing what needed to be done to secure her claim and protect her bloodline from extinction.

But before further ado, let us walk on the path of myths.

Welcome to Egypt.

City of the living, Crown Jewel of Pharaoh's.

Valley of Queens.

Domicile of Noble Royal Blood.

Home of wealth, deeds and splendor. A silhouette of light and darkness.

Egypt, being the birth place of all mankind, owns the world but desires one thing any man, god or beast could ever acquire. A Queen.

Spun on the loom of the gods, Sitre navigates her way through love and battles to  maintain her position as the Queen Of Egypt.

This book revolves around her life, an Egyptian born woman who ascends to power after the death of her late husband, Pharoah Rameses The First; the great falcon, a man whose reign brought peace and prosperity to his country, yet was never a faithful husband.

Regalic, ambitious, charismatic, observant, contemplative and revered. Embedded with unrivaled splendor, surpassing beauty and supreme intelligence, Sitre must exercise her political influence in the imperial court to maintain her title as Queen Regent, shield her family or die in the claws of her enemies.

But then again, the question still remains unraveled, gathered. Will she ever succeed?.

Find out as we embark on this journey of a destiny untold. Sit back, grab a popcorn and a lemonade as we travel back to the realm of ancient Egypt.

Enjoy the masterpiece 🥂.

******Must Read*******

There will be violence in this book. But as the story goes on, you'll get to meet tyrants, killers, evil doers in this book.
You'll get to see the corrupt people and the lies that linger in the palace walls.

There are cruel, wicked and horrible people in this book. Nevertheless, plagues, death, poisoning and killings will spring up in this book.

However, before you commence, i want you to know that this book is unedited, a lot of errors and loops holes will be found when reading, so please bear with me.

And if you know any editor or if you're one... DM me straight away.

These series, are historical and non-fictional stories. These stories as based on a true story which occurred 'thousand's or should I say 'decade's ago.

All the names, characters, incidents and places in this story are fictitious resemblance to any person living or dead or any incident or place is purely coincidental.

Part of this story will be a work of fiction, written by me, with my own imagination, using historical research and my own guts instincts.

Any unauthorized copying, broadcasting, manipulation or distribution or selling of this work constitute as an infringement or plagiarism or copyright, and it is punishable by law.

To all my readers, thank you so much for clicking on this story, you mean the world to me, thank you. Also I hope you find this story thrilling, perforate and magical.

The book cover was gotten from TalentHouse.com, Illustrated and drawn by Vincent Van.. all credits and accolades goes to him.

Most of the chapters will have soundtracks in different languages, posted on the side.
So make sure you play the music as you read the story. It'll give you an atmospheric emotion you'll never forget.

********
Hello lovelies

Thanks for reading, hope you enjoyed this chapter?

To receive more update and notifications add this book to your reading list, please click the follow bottom in my profile.

Don't forget, Kindly vote, your vote is equal to my payment for writing, your comment pushes me to work harder, and your shares make me elated.❤️

Je t'aime 💕

Lewa Kulture