2

Midnight in mansion .A young man wearing 3suits enters.The stern look and arrogance in his face says that he is a perfect business man.He look at the dinning table once it was filled with joys now dust in table shows the reality of house.From childhood he never feels hungry his brothers never let him.He gets everything before he asked. But now whole day he didn't eat anything but nobody even ask him whether he eat anything or not.The memory started to haunt him he don't how he end up in bar counter of mansion.He take full bottle and start to drink.
              While a girl enter mansion
G: whether everyone arrived
The servant with disappointment said
S:not yet mam
G:(with hesitate and srudy

ering) is ru ..dhra  arrived
S:yes mam
G:did he eat something
S: no
But her question made the man cough. Yes it is our Rudy.The whole emotion choked him.May be under the influence of alcohol he came infront of her.
R:(his sound filled with sadness,disappoint,anger and whole his emotions) why bhavaya?
She see that rudhra is going to fall so she support him .
B:(with anger and concern) again u drink rudy
R:(with joy and sarcasm) Rudy
Then he laugh like manic
   : please bhavya once more  call me Rudy it feels so good please .I beg u please
He cry like child in front of her
B:(emotionaly)everything will be alright Rudy
He laugh for this line and they have a eyelock.But it was not romantic both eyes shows varies emotion both can't able to decipher that what in others eyes.
Bhavya help to Rudy to settle in bed.and she cares face.
B:I hate u Rudy but still I can't see u in pain.but I am also helpless.I tried my best but I failed.u know what I hate myself for loving u this much.Now nobody can retain me my Rudy. Everything is over.
Tears start flow from her eye.nobody says that once she was police offer seeing her now.now her state was so vurnarable that she can't hold her self.she left the room like a lifeless body.
All this is witness by 2 pair of eyes which has full of tears.

Happy Xmas to everyone