"Let's have a baby.."
Angel whispers in Anna's ear lifting up tie from around her eyes.

"You w-want... you want to have a baby with me now?"
Anna asks sitting up on her elbows.

"Yes..."
Angel whispers with no trace of humor or hesitation.

"A-are y-..."
Anna asks, but Angel interrupts her question kissing her lips again.

Anna holds onto Angel's shoulder kissing her back deeply as she moans in Angel's mouth softly. Angel takes the tie from off her head and places it over Anna's head. Her eyes are placed in a temporary darkness as Angel starts to undo Anna's bra. Untying it from her chest and placing soft lightly feathered kisses in between her breasts. Anna moans softly holding onto Angel's head. Images of their passion flooding through Anna's mind. It was like everything in Anna's life was finally coming into realization that it all was actually about to happen. She felt Angel pull down the lacy thongs from her hips throwing it across the bed. Angel kissed down Anna's stomach then started to lick along Anna's inner thigh.

Anna takes in slow deep breathes feeling Angel's tongue pleasing her thigh. Her insides churning for more as she starts to get aroused more. Angel holds down Anna's stomach with her hands slowly sliding her tongue in between Anna's lips, and over her clitoris. Anna tenses up for a slight moment letting out a small moan. New Years sex was going to be amazing Anna thought to herself. Angel rolled over sitting Anna on her face then speeding up her tongue movements. Anna's thigh muscles jolt in surprise as she moans loudly her hands grabbing onto the bed. Angel doesn't let her lean down for long as she moves Anna's hand on her stomach.

Anna arches her back throwing her hips back, and forth. Her inside muscles clenching in agonizing lust for pleasure. Angel holds onto Anna's hips her mouth full of juices from Anna. Angel rolls over once more so that she's face deep in Anna. Her tongue dancing around inside of Anna, and tickling her most sensitive of places. Anna cried out blushing slightly as her nipples started to hardened from being aroused. She grabbed the tie taking it off of her head, moving her wild curly hair from her face. Anna arched her back again grinding her hips up against Angel's face.

Angel stretched her arms out to ceiling as she yawned. She sat on the edge of the bed naked as she turned around slightly glancing at Anna sleeping. Angel leaned down moving the curly tendril from Anna's face and placing it behind Anna's ear. Anna's lips quivered slightly, but she remained asleep. Smiling to herself Angel stood up from the bed wrapping one of the bed sheets around her body. Angel walked down the stairs and sat down on the couch in front of the TV. Today was a day Angel never really celebrated for it was just another day for her. Angel glanced down at the coffee table and picked up her iPhone sitting there. Unlocking her phone she saw the birthday texts from the different people who knew Angel personally. There was even a birthday text message from Angel's father. Was he coming around? Did he really want to rekindle a good relationship with this only child? All questions swimming around her head as she sat on the couch.

"Good morning my love,"
Anna said softly still sounding drowsy. She wrapped her arms around Angel's neck and kissed Angel's cheek.

"Good morning baby,"
Angel said back.

"What are you doing up so early?"
Anna asked unwrapping her arms.

"I don't know. I guess I just woke up out of the blue,"
Angel shrugged.

She had been wrapped up in a bed sheet just like Angel was. Her bronzed shoulder exposed still. Anna's wild curly hair drooped over her shoulders and back. Angel smiled watching her sit down on her lap. Anna's fit looking a bit drowsy, yet flawless.