foot

in this essay i will convince you to develop a foot fetish. here we go.
uwu
___________________________
our breathing speeds up as i succ ur toez 🙈😳😎
"UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" you m0an, whipping your head back. as you complete this motion, ur thicc dicc bursts out of your pants. your good ass pants.
"stfu dick, this isn't about you. this is about feet." i hiss, flicking it for good measure
"uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh uh" you chant, kicking me in the throat with your right foot, the one that is currently being deprived of attention.
"a!" i respond, beginning to succcc that
f00t 🤪🤪✌️
after a while of succing you rip ur foot out of my mouth, finding the pleasure too much to bear.
instead, your grab my fooot and begin succin through the sock. after all, "no homo" is ineffective if both of us take our socks off.
after a while of succcin, we both orgasm, convulsing and flipping off the bed.
as i feared, a roach crawls on me and i scream, leaving the room faster than you can say "young dagger dick".
this is the last you will ever see of me; my hatred of roaches outweighs all other feelings, even feelings of love for you. 😔👊
we live our whole lives aching for one another's feet, but we never speak again. i die at the ripe age of 69, whereas you live to 420.
AMEN
___________________________
anyways i hope you enjoyed & if you didn't then you're fucking stupid!! i got my degree in feet, so, as mrs macneil says, unless your name is on the door then fuck off.
please vote & comment! 🤗💞