Prologue

*3rd pov*

 "Look it's him, disgusting."

 "He must be just like his brother."

 "Not even his parents like him!"

 " Why can't he take a hint and drop out? We don't want him here!"

These were common phrases directed at Ken. He had hoped that when he went to high school that the rumors would stop but they only got worse. Thanks to his brother and his "dream" he was never liked. Even the teachers wrote him off as a pervert. Some pricks even called the police over the rumors alone. Hell the police chief himself knows him by name at this point. 

Ken never asked for this. He used to protest his innocence but it never worked. After a few years he just gave up and became a loner. He got into fights constantly and again the police would be called only for them to see the camera footage and AGAIN let him go... 

If the rumors weren't bad enough, he didn't even look Japanese. He had a foreigner look to him and with his pointed ears, he never fit in anywhere.

The day started off normally enough. Ken and Issei got ready for school and issei promptly ditched Ken to talk porn with his 2 friends. 

Ken didn't care about issei's perversion. He might have if the entire student body wasn't full of assholes but they were. In fact the number of people Ken did give a damn about could be counted on his hands. The only one in this school was the mascot. You see, everyone has a high school crush and the little white haired girl, named koneko, was his. She didn't treat him bad, mostly due to never really seeing him do anything. 

Dispite hoping for a quiet day, it seems that there was going to be a PE event to show off the skills of the kendo team. In other words it's a chance for everyone to be beaten with sticks as a character building exercise. 

*Ken pov*

I changed into my PE uniform and got ready to be shown up by a bunch of bitches that blame me for their pervert problem. Why can't everyone leave me alone. I just know that after the perverted trio gets killed I'll be called next... That is if issei and his retards even show up...

Some jocks see me get ready and sneer at me. Don't they have better things to do? 

Jock 1: Can't wait to send you to the hospital knife ears.

Jock 2: Maybe after you die, you can see your parents in hell!

Oooh making fun of an orphan over his lack of parents. Original. Nevermind the fact that the only guy that won't be battered is the Prince of kuoh, Kiba Yuuto. The kendo team would never hurt their crush. That and he is good at the sport.

The class is walked outside and a circle is made around the field. The strange thing was it wasn't in the gym. The coach out us in the field that the track team usually uses and the entire student body was here. Something felt off. The air tingled my skin. It seemed to be coming in the direction of the coach. 

For some reason his eyes were glassy, as if he wasn't all there. Next to him was the idols of the school. The occult research club president Rias Gremory and the student council president Souna Shitori. Odd. Why were they there and not with the rest of us? 

Coach: All right this is going to be the kendo club's exhibition. They will call you out and have a friendly match with you. 

A pink haired girl, I think her name's katase, called out my brother. He started to sweat as they have history. She beats him the most when he peeks on the locker room. Well if he hasn't died yet, he probably won't now.