Trouble

Alex watching the game ^

Alex POV

"Hey guys," I say entering the locker room. Everyone mumbles back a greeting. Today is the game against Wolfsburg. The whole morning I've had a uneasy feeling in my stomach. Like something was going to go wrong. 

"You okay?" Marco asks me with a look of concern.

"Yeah," I respond giving him a small smile. 

"Doesn't seem like "nothing"," he pushes.

"I just feel weird. It's nothing," I say brushing it off. 

"Okaaay," Marco says unsure. I pull him into a hug. I feel his arms wrap around my waist and I close my eyes. I melt into his comfortable hold.

"Schatz, are you sure you're okay?" he asks again. 

I reassure him that I'm fine, wish him good luck, and then exit the locker room. I need to talk to Lucien. I find him standing by the entrance to the pitch. 

"Hello"

"Hello, Leibling"

"I need to tell you something," I start.

"Is everything okay?" he asks with concern.

"I think so," I reply.

"I just have a feeling that something bad is going to happen," I admit.

"Hopefully everything will go smoothly," he says looking out towards the field where they boys were warming up. 

We both take our seats as the game begins. I fiddle with my fingers and bite my lip. I can't sit still. Then it happened. I watched in horror as Roman's head collided with the edge of the goalpost. He was reaching to grab the ball. Way to close to the goalpost. My heart was racing as I watched Marco kneel down next to him. He turned to the referee, frantically waving his hand. That's when I knew it was serious. I ran out onto the field with the medical bag in my hand. 

"Roman, I need you to hold still," I commanded trying to calm my own heart rate. If he moved his head, it could cause more damage. A small trickle of blood oozed out from his temple. His eyes slowly began to close. 

"Fuck. Roman keeps your eyes open!" I panicked. 

I looked up to Marco. 

"Tell the paramedics to get a stretcher," I said. Focusing on stopping the bleeding, I took a piece of gauze and pressed it to his head. I realized that he could have a concussion. I looked to Lucien and made a rolling motion with my hands, signalling for a substitution. By the time I finished checking his breathing, the paramedics had reached us. They put him on a stretcher and carried him out to the ambulance in the back. I ran out into the parking lot, got into my car, and sped of to the hospital.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

Marco's POV 

The score was 3-1. We were losing. After what happened to Roman, the whole game became pointless. No one could focus. I swore as the final whistle blew. Walking into the tunnel, everyone was silent. We walked into the locker room and I saw Lucien. He looked stressed and worried. 

"How is he?" Auba asks immediately. 

"I don't know but it doesn't look good." he replies. 

"Where's Alex?" I ask. 

"She went with him to the hospital," he tells me.

"Well, what are we waiting for?" Mario says.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dun dun dun! Phew what a chapter. Please comment and vote!