As soon as Corvus step out of the tournament to buy some drinks, a swarm of girls surrounded him, which Corvus sighs, knowing this was his usual routine. 'I should've turn into a Crow while I had a chance. Oh, well. I gotta make my fans happy, even though nearly all of them are females...'

While signing up their autographs, Selene had drop by and watch in amusement as Corvus was being asked for a kiss to the cheek as an autograph, which he did. "What an idiot he is." She said, before walking away to find a Rocket Grunt that is spying around the tournament.

Then, she found her target and hide behind the wall, overhearing a conversation between the target and a man. "What do you learn, Mars?" The one with a Elite Rocket symbol on it said, as the former Galactic Commander took a bug gulp, and whimpered.

"C-Corvus Wulfram is Ash Ketchum..."

"I will inform Boss about this. Remember, you belong to Team Rocket, since we free you, and the other Galactic Grunts. You are the Boss's toy, and I want you to strip naked again after getting back to base. That Kanto Champion is a pain to the Boss's head. Continue your job, Mars."

"Y-Yes, sir..."

"Now that is was interesting." They turn around in shock and surprise, seeing Selene, holding her Uzi in her hand. "Can you tell me more about Giovanni's plans? If you do, I'll kindly let you escape." She said, as soon as the Elite tried to grab out a gun, she shoots a bullet to his knee, causing him to cried out in pain and drop his gun, clutching onto his leg while Mars fearfully took a step back.

"P-Please! Don't hurt me!"

"Don't worry. I'm not going to kill you." But then, she disappear and knock the Elite out of consciousness, and look at Mars. "But, I'll spare you if you know what Giovanni's plans is."

"Of course! I... don't know if I can trust you, though. Since you are on number two list on Giovanni's wanted list..."

"Please, once you get to know me." Selene lift her chin up, and lean down with a dark, yet calm smirk. "I won't hurt you."

She dived her fangs into Mars' neck, causing the redhead to gasp in pain, and falls into unconsciousness. Selene pick her up, bridal style, and look around, she grabs the unconscious Elite, before running and jumping away with her speed.

Corvus had seen everything that Selene did, he grab his phone out and send a message to Cynthia that he is going out on a mission. He transform into his Crow form, and took flight to the sky, flying toward Selene.

Once he arrived, he saw Selene going inside a wooden house around a forest, with a "R" on the door, meaning that this house was belonged to a Team Rocket Grunt. She places Mars over the couch, and walk down the stairs to interrogate, and kill the Grunt, not before looking at Mars.

'You know, for a girl who worked for Cyrus over the years. She is pretty cute for her age. I might ask Corvus to marry her, but he's already with Cynthia.'

She reaches down stairs, and kick open the door, flicking her finger on a switch and lights soon activate around the room. The room was gray, blood stains were on the ground, weapons were also bloodied, and a bloodied chair in the middle of the room.

Selene tied the Elite Grunt up with ropes after placing him on the chair, she doesn't care one bit if the Grunt is pleading her for mercy. The Team Rocket organization is a nightmare, a horrible nightmare for everyone around the world. They would kill children, adults, elderlies, Pokémon, tutored them, experiment them with drugs, raped the females, even children, and Pokémon, and give them nothing but endless nightmares.

"What the...?" She stop and turn around, seeing Mars looking around the room in disgust and horror.

"Good. You're awake."