Christmas Special!

Happy Birthday Levi!

Cute version.

As for once in history, Levi was finally sleeping heavily. Quietly snoring and a great sign for Hange. Now she could slowly and carefully go out of the bed and make breakfast. Just praying that she won't the kitchen.

She opens the fridge and takes out the ingredients she needs. She planned to make some gingerbread cookies, and Levi's favorite soup. And of course tea.
"Agh!" She says as she cut herself when cutting up the carrots. "Shit! Hope Levi didn't hear me" she whispers to herself.
She turns on the stove and put the bowl with water on top to start the cooking of the soup. Poring the ingredients in and started straight away with the gingerbread.

And just on time she got done and went up. With her elbow, she opens the door and sees Levi is still sleeping. "What a miracle!" She whispers to herself. "Mmm~ I can hear you shitty glasses!" Levi replies. "Oh, c'mon!" She then says a bit louder. "What are you doing?" Levi says looking at Hange with all blurry sight. He obviously wasn't 100% awake. "I have made you breakfast!" Hange replies to her loves question. All happy smiling brightly. "Nothing is poisoned right?" Levi asks all suspicious. "Haha!" Hange laughs loud. "Of course not!"
"Then why are you giving me breakfast in bed?" 
"Seriously?! You can't tell you forgot your own-!"
Levi showed her a look telling he had no clue what the hell is going on.
She places the board with the breakfast on the night table. She sits down next to him and gives him a passionate cute short kiss on his full juicy lips. "Meppy Birthmas..." She smirks. "Meppy Birthmas? What the fuck?" Levi almost laughs out.
"Yeah! That was the only way I was able to mix in Merry Christmas and Happy Birthday!" She laughs back. "Ooh! You suck!" Levi says. "I know...Hahaha!" Hange laughs. "Come here" Levi says and leans in and kiss her. "Thank you..."

Smut version. 🔞‼️(hopefully not too much)

Hange was waiting at home for her love to come back from work. She had already put a extremely sexy set of red underwear due to the Christmas mood and wanted to surprise Levi with a hot night.
She then got bored waiting and went to the kitchen for a glass of red wine and after two she fell asleep on the kitchen table.

Levi enters the house and it's abnormally quiet. She must've set up a trap. Levi thought to himself. He then walked in to the living room and then to the kitchen, following the sent of red wine. "Aha..." Levi looks at his drunk fallen asleep woman and sees the red underwear. She's been naughty this year to wear that. Levi thought. He knew since the minute he left to work that she had planned something like this. That's why he came home late on purpose.

Hange slowly wakes up and she sees that she on the bed. Tied up. "Oh crap!" She says quick and somehow worried. The door opens and Levi walks in. "Oh~" Hange smirks at him all relaxed again. "Okay~!" She was ready for whatever he was about to do to her.
He held a little white feather. She knew he was going to tickle her. She don't like when people do, but Levi is the only one that knows how to bring the goosebumps and excitement in it. "Have you been good or naughty this year, Hange?" His deep dark voice made her body tremble and felt these thousands sparkles down her spine. "What is my reward if I've been good?" She says with her sexy voice. "No tickle" Levi said easily. "And I'll untie you, and I'll make you come" she felt how started becoming real wet in the era between her legs. "And if I've been naughty?"
Titling his head back, making her see his glorious neck structure with those veins showing and then looking back to her. "I will tickle you, not untie you and destroy you..."
Hange had a little thinking proses.
"Naughty" She then concluded with.
"Oh?" Levi looks at her.

Slowly with the feather he strokes it over her body. She starts laughing a tiny bit. Levi then quits and starts kissing her body slowly. Making her impatient. She wants him to destroy her, now! "Mph!" She starts. "Patience naughty girl...".
He bites her skin, leaving marks and starts sucking, giving her hickeys.
He goes lower down until he reaches her panties. There he goes up from the bed to the drawer and pics up a pair of scissors. He cuts up her pantie and her bra. "Now I'm fine" Levi says quietly. He goes down on her nipple and starts biting gently. "Ah!" Hange was real sensitive on that part. He start sucking on the first one and then the second one. Leaving them pink and hard and extra sensitive. He goes down and lifts up her legs around his neck. She knew he was about to eat her pussy.
He licks it gently at first and then goes real deep in with the work. Leaving her speechless. And moaning louder and louder! "Ah! Ah! Ah!" She almost screams out. "L-Levi!"
His tongue worked ten times better than a vibrator, going in a correct tempo and really showed it's power of pleasure.
It leads to Levi unzipping his pants, taking his shirt of and leans over on Hange. His big cock enters her tiny place. No matter how many times Levi can destroy her pussy with his cock she always remains tight. And that something he loved. Going in slowly but not gently. He already told her he would destroy her. He keeps going. But now faster and harder. "Ah..." Levi starts moaning. As he goes on Hange starts moaning even louder than she thought she could.

The sounds of her wet pussy became more clear as he went on. She was really turned on. Wrapping her arms around him and clawing his back. His back now had now red claw marks from Hange only as an approval of that he was really doing her hard. "Aaaah!!! Levi!!!" She screams. She was almost out of breath. "Are you coming already?" She nodded back. "Well...I won't stop until I come..." he kept going. She nodded again and let him. It was his birthday after all. She would let him do whatever.
As she stroked her hands over his chest while his hips working she made that a clear sign that she was coming. That how she always gave him that sign. Striking his chest. "Okay, baby girl. Just keep up a little more..." Levi says to her with a deep voice. He then leans down to her ear and whispers. "You have no idea how hot you look right now? All wet and dripping. I'll appreciate this present more than anything"
"Ah...! Happy....Birth..day..ah!"
"Thank you baby girl..."

(Au/n: finished 23:55    25/12. Just in time.
Vote and comment your thoughts!) MERRY CHRISTMAS❤️😍🎄⭐️