CHAPTER 1: the murder

*****
All of this is fantasy just enjoy it ,ok?
*****

3POV

The young couple lovingly held each other against the dark walk way of the east London streets, if anyone was around it would look like the to youngsters were going through heat.

The midnight mist dampened the young man's coat as he covered the young lady's body, his face buried in her neck , fangs puncturing the major artery , slowly drinking, savoring the sweat nectar that was the young lady's blood. He started to use more of his weight to hold her up as he felt her body slip away.

In the distance  footsteps could be heard against the dap pavement coming  towards them, but the young man payed no mind to it and continued to feast on his midnight snack , the ubrupt silence  forced the young man broke from his victims neck and turn is attention to end of the street.

The young lady's body  dropped  to the floor with a thud as the young man glared at the dark figure at the end street. Hissing , he exposed his fangs in order to scare the figure away . No such luck , "you best be on your way mate, you don't want any trouble here" the young man threatened,  the figure remained at his spot, unmoving , not even an inch as if he were a statue, "oy!, I sad piss off fucker" the young man shouted , growling  when the figure still made no signs of moving the young man readied himself for a second meal.

Flashing in front of the figure the young man reached for his next victims  neck only to be frozen in place, his face slowly  drained  of colour as he looked into the figures eyes , soft , stomach  wrenching  whispers escaped the figures mouth as he pulled out a long silver dagger
" igola Minto  indrali" where the final words the young vampire heard before everything went dark .

TWO HOURS LATER

Door slam open as coven leaders and their advisers  scurry into the great Hall , their voices creating a soft hum against the castle  walls .

A door opens silencing the men in the room , they all bow as the young prince enters the room , his tall dominant  stature towers over every man in the room , shoulders broad from training and battles , his sharp silver eyes scan the room , instinct, he glides to the head of the table with ease , his silver hair hanging loosely  down his back , contrasting the black of his turtle neck , with sleeves rolled up to his albo displaying the royal marks that only his family are marked  with , black jeans and boots complete the look.

The prince quickly sits down ready to get the meeting started, he called all coven  leaders here from across Europe to his home in Paris , all the leaders sit soon after the prince has settled.

"Yout highness,  I believe  we should start , as it is a serious  matter that you want to discuss , no?" The leader of the Iceland coven begins, everyone mumbles in agreement  looking to the prince for a explanation.

The prince sighs and  turns his head to look out the window, staring out to his land . "I'm sure you are aware of the recent deaths of 5 vampires in the last week " the young  prince says without  turning to face the men in the room " normally  we brush young vampire deaths under the rug but this isn't a normal vampire death "  he continues,  voice cold and ditched but still holding authority.

"Prince  Yari,  I mean no disrepect but young vampires die all the time, we waste our time here ," the leader of the Romanian coven speaks up. The young prince snaps his gaze from  the window and glares down at the old Romanian vamp, " leader Vladcom,   if you paid attention to what I said, we have five  vampires dead  everyday for the past five days in the past week, it is not normal, in fact you should be more concerned then anyone here since 3 of the deaths took place in Romania ".

The Romanian vampire slouched and lowered his head in shame  , the Prince scans the leaders at the table,"now that that's out the way , what makes these cases different is the way they all died, each death was exactly  the same, I had-"

"So we have a hunter problem?" Says the UK coven leader , the Prince hisses at him "NO! " his voice booms through out the hall . His patients  slowly fading , using one hand to rub the side of his head, God these old men are annoying . " may I continue, " the prince mumbles through gritted teeth, "again I had looked at the files and notice they were killed in a ritualistic format "

"Witches?" Asked the Italian leader, the Prince shakes his head ," that's what I thought  too  and brought in a witch ",  the turns to his gaurd nodding his way , the guard then opens the door and tall red head women enters are dark cherry red hair is done in a messy , yet elegant  bun , her purple  flower dress flows softly against the floor as she heads over to the prince, "this is Alvora she is a French witch and leader of the French witch coven, I asked her to look at the bodies" he turns and nods for her to speak, the room remains dead as all ears fall to hear her words

" where I looked at the bodies, the markings were done for magic, she begins , the men start to mumble creating a buzz in the room, "bit it is ancient magic a ritual that us witches here in Europe don't practice ", "what is the rutile then ?" Asked the asked the adviser of the Greenland leader.

The witch sighs , worried for the truth in her words  " like I said this is ancient  magic, dangerous,  we don't practice it here because we don't know how , and it's risky" she pauses and looks to the prince for approval,  he nods slightly  urging her to continue,  "it's black  voodoo  magic only the witches from africa can practice this kind of magic" , the room erupts in shouting as leaders stand nor believing the words of the witch ,"WAIT! # shouts the leader of the Finland coven, the room goes quit " the ritual performed on the  vampires , what is it?" The leaders all turn to the witch , waiting for a response,  the Prince interrupted,   " we don't know, Alvora, and all the other witches have no knowledge  of this type magic so they with my blessing contacted the African coven to send a voodoo witch here," the rim hums some members nodding in agreement  with the plans "when will she be here?",  asked the Italian leader  .

The prince stands up  ready to end the meeting " she will arrive in two days time , my coronation will be taking place the day after she arrives , we must not inform the public as to not cause panic , the coronation will continue as planned while we investigate , you will  all be kept updated  " the says as he walks out the room officially  ending the meeting.

The witch and his gaurd follow behind him as his mind drifts towards the voodoo witch. Deep down he feels that the events up to now are just small events leading up to dangerous end   ....hopefully  whoever the witches send will help save his people.

*****
I hope I finish this story yall
*****