[ Chapter 8 ]

"Hey uh..I couldn't find Xahji anywhere," Goth said, walking down to the basement.

"Colonna? Where are you at?" He looked around.

He searched for her everywhere, "Colonna? C'mon, this isn't funny."

Goth sighed and sat on a chair. It was surprisingly very comfortable. He closed his eyes for a second, and off he went to sleep.

~~~

"What are we going to do?!" Xahji cried.

"Don't worry," Colonna said reassuringly, "I'm sure your big strong brother will come and help us any minute!"

Xahji rolled her eyes, "hopefully Snazzy will help us too."

"Yeah," Colonna nodded, "he went to search for you in Adina's bedroom."

Xahji's eyes widened. "Uh oh.."

Colonna turned her head and looked at Xahji, "what?"

"We need to get out! Who knows what Adina will do to Snazzy! Especially in her bedroom!" Xahji exclaimed.

"You're right!!" Colonna cried, "we need to get out!"

Then suddenly, they both heard a phone ringing.

~~~

Goth was awakened by his phone. He answered the call, "hello?"

Goth heard the voice and immediately sat up and smiled, "Hey Palette. What's up?"

~~~

"I recognize that ringtone!" Colonna exclaimed, "Goth is in the basement!"

Xahji and Colonna looked at eachother and started yelling, "Goth! Goth please help us!"

~~~

Goth paused.

"Hold up, I gotta go. Love you. Bye," Goth hung up on Palette and stood up.

"Colonna? Is that you?" He called back.

"I-I'm coming!" Goth said, rushing towards the voice.

He looked around and found a switch and pulled it.

"Xahji! Colonna!"