She didn't give two shits to even look at the screen. I huffed as I fished out her phone from her bag to see it's her husband, Parth calling.

"Kavya, it's Parth.", I showed the screen to her.

"I don't wanna talk to him.", she sighed and looked out through the window.

"Why?", she ignored my question as she stared at nowhere.

The call went off. I looked at the screen to see totally 198 missed calls from Parth. How long has she been dodging his calls? I'm guessing right from the day he left. He must've been so worried about her unless he wouldn't attempt to contact her diligently.

"Kavya, why are you dodging his calls? He is gonna freak out if you continue to decline his calls like this."

"Faiza, just let it go.", just as she said those words her phone rang again.

I know what to do to make things better.

"I can't just let it go.", I swiped the call button looking at her and placed the phone near my ear. She widened her eyes at my action and stood up to pluck the phone away from me. But I kicked her leg from under the table causing her to wince in pain and she sat down cursing, "Loosu kiruki"( Translation - Nut case), under her breath.

I cleared my throat and said, "Hello.", in my sweetest way possible. Come on, he is Parth Samthaan, one of my breathtaking celebrity crushes! I don't wanna miss this chance to flaunt my sexiest voice.

But then there was an awkward silence from his side. It made me frown when he barked, "Who are you?"

That's rude! If it's anyone other than him, I would have shown them my middle finger. But his voice, god, it's serious and deeper than I imagined.

"I'm your dear wife's bestie. Anyway enough with the introduction, look Mr.Samthaan, you've done a terrible mistake leaving my friend behind. Do you have any idea how broken she is now? You've literally turned her in a breathing zombie, to be exact. I don't care if you're hot, handsome or whatever, but you're a very very bad man Mr.Samthaan. You know what? You're the number one on the list of people I hate. But you don't need to be scared of me, because unlike you I have a kind heart to forgive people even though they're completely pathetic. But before that, you have to do one thing. Take the next flight and fly to Mumbai right away. So are we clear now?", I breathed heavily as I finished.

But I heard nothing but a deep inhale of air from the other end.

"I'm not Parth."

Oopsie! "What?", I shrieked in a high pitched tone hurting my eardrums by doing so, "Then who the hell are you?"

"Tell Kavya that it's Reyan speaking.", he said in an annoyed tone. Whoever he is, I can imagine him rolling his eyes at this moment. I mentally slapped my forehead and passed the mobile to her side.

When she looked me, I whispered, "It's someone called Reyan."

She gritted her teeth as she plucked it from my hold muttering something under her breath before holding it close to her ear.

"Hey, Rey.", she tried to sound cheerful but failed miserably. The tiredness and a hint of lifelessness are still noticeable if he is someone who knows her better.