Chapter 26

Edited by: OneIndianWriter

__________________________________
Kavya Pov:

"Well, The man I am married to owns this house.", I stated before jumping out of the car.

"You mean, it's your -", he shouted but I am half way towards our main door.

"Kavya? Wait, Kavya. Stop."

"Kavya, you better get that pretty ass of yours back, or -", I heard the car's door being shut.

"Or what Mr.Parth Samthaan?", I turned as I folded my arms over my chest.

He strode towards me with anger written all over his face. He stood dangerously close to me evading my comfort zone. When I tried to take a step back, he wrapped his hand around my waist and pulled me into him. Hot air emerging from his flared nose kept fanning on my cheeks. His black pool of eyes bored deep into mine, his eyebrows met in the middle. Water droplets trailed down from his hairlocks.

"Leave me, Parth. Are you insane?"

"What the heck were you doing at that diner? Working as a waitress? Serving to random dickheads? What the fuck is it Kavya?"

I stepped back to turn around without answering him. He grabbed my hand to pull me closer to him.

"Did you just walk off me?", he gritted out making my stomach to tighten in fright paralyzing me on my spot. His hands reached out to pull down my neck gaiter and in a spur of a moment he unzipped my hoodie and threw it on the pathway. The cool rain water drenched my body causing me to shiver more. I hugged myself.

Gulping down aloud. "We.. We can -", before I could convince him to take it to home he crushed his lips over mine throwing himself on me. I forgot to breath, pressing my eyes shut I stood there leaning on him for support as my knees felt weak as well as seeking warmth from his body. Wrapping his hands around my waist he twirled me around to push me against the car. I felt dizzy all of a sudden as his lips outlined my bottom lip before taking it in between his lips. My hands are on my side grabbing my pant in a tight grip. He made me squirm when I felt a sharp pain erupting on my lips. I placed my shivering hands on his shoulders to push him away.

At one stage, I felt my lips going numb before his minty taste turned into raw blood

At one stage, I felt my lips going numb before his minty taste turned into raw blood. He finally broke the kiss and leaned back to look at me. He wiped away the blood drops with his thumb.

"Now we are even.", he said with a smirk on his face.

"You are a monster.", I pushed him by his shoulders. He stumbled a little but gained back his posture in a second.

I walked past him, without sparing a second to turn to look at his smirking face, I entered the house slamming the door behind. I half walked and half ran towards my room but startled to take an halt when the main door was closed with a bang.