🌊24🌊

It was the next day and Sam and Dean were eating breakfast at the diner. Angelica stopped by every now and then to give the boys a refill on their coffee with a small smile. Philip Mont entered the diner and sat down at his usual table, waiting for Angelica. He caught the boy's eyes but they didn't do anything about it. He was just sitting there after all. Angelica came back around to the boys. "Can I get you two anything else?" "How about a date?" Dean asked with his most charming smile. Angelica giggled. "Maybe later, hot cakes." She replied and ruffled his hair. "May I get a glass of water, please?" Sam asked. Angelica nodded and tucked a strain of brown hair out of her face and behind her ear. "Of course, hon!" She jotted it down, gave a smile and turned to leave. But Philip made eye contact with her as she went to the kitchen. She rolled her eyes in disgust and entered the kitchen. Philip followed her not long after but Sam noticed this. "Hey dean." He suddenly said and nodded toward Philip who was quietly following Angelica. The boys quickly got up and followed him into the kitchen and what they found their shocked them both. "Shh angel baby it will be real quick." Philip cooed as he held Angelica tightly and had placed his had over her mouth so she couldn't scream. He sneakily placed his other had on her waist and tried to pull her skirt up. "I just wanna feel you around me." He whispered. Angelica was struggling to get free. She was pushing him and trying to kick him but no luck, his grip just got tighter. "Hey! Alright that's enough!" Dean shouted, finally breaking up the scene. "I don't think you're allowed back here." Sam added, sternly. "Well neither are you!" Philip hissed as he tightened his grip on Angelica. The boys towered over Philip in an intimidating way but Philip didn't back down. "Let her go! She doesn't wanna get with a creep like you!" Dean shouted and punched Philip straight in the jaw causing him to loose his grip on Angelica and fall backwards. Dean pick him up by the collar. "I'm gonna take you outside and finish this 'cause this poor girl has been through enough and if you ever come around here again I will kill you." Dean hissed as he dragged Philip outside, earning plenty of stares from other people. Meanwhile Sam leaned down to Angelica who had tripped backwards when dean had punched Philip. "Are you Alright?" Sam asked and she suddenly engulfed him in a hug. She was sobbing heavily and her back heaved with every tear. "Sam... Sam.. he was gonna.. he was gonna rape me." She cried. Sam hugged her tightly. "Sshh it's okay. He's gone now. No one is ever gonna do that to you again, I promise."