🌊19🌊

The waitress slapped the menus down in front of the boys. "Hurry up and decide what you want." She remarked with arrogance. "You're not Angelica." Dean spat with his nose scrunched up in anger and irritation. She placed her hands on her hips. "No I ain't. Now hurry up I ain't got all day." Her name tag said Jenna and she was an older woman then Angelica, late forties with black hair in a tight bun. She then turned to go back to the kitchen. The boys showed up for breakfast before they researched a little more about Galia and went to find her remains. "Well I wonder what that was all about.." Dean spoke with annoyance. Sam rolled his eyes. "Dean honestly let it go. If you're not gonna tell her the truth then don't even involve yourself with her." He replied. The waitress, Jenna, came back with two mugs and a pot of coffee. She set the mugs down in front of the boys and filled up Sam's first. "Oh I didn't want any coffe-." "Yes you do." She cut him off rudely. She then filled up Deans mug. "Is that caffeinated?" "Why? Do you want it to be?" "Uh... yes..?" "Then it's caffeinated." She reached in her pocket in her apron and threw some creamer cups onto the table. "Do you two know what you want now?" She hissed.
Jenna brought the food to the table and set it down in front of the boys with a little more attitude then needed. This was the final straw for Dean. "Listen lady, I don't know what your problem with us is but the rudeness needs to stop." Her eyes got big with shock. "What's my problem? My problem is simple it's you two." "Excuse me?" Sam asked, budding into the conversation. "That's right. Both of you." "Why?" "Oh maybe it's because you came here and lied to my girl!" "I have no idea what you're talking about.." "Angelica Kingston. She's my little girl, since she came here without her parents I practically raised the girl and I certainly don't appreciate you two coming up in here and putting her all in a tizzy and lying to her about what ever it is you did!" The boys looked at each other then at Jenna. "I have no idea what you're talking about." Sam replied, defending himself and his brother. Jenna turned her nose up and walked off. "Eat your food and get out of my diner." She yelled before disappearing into the kitchen. But then out of the kitchen came Angelica.