🌊10🌊

"Alright boys, so how about I get your orders and after you eat you can tell me what you found out?" Angelica said as she sat the boys drinks down on the table and placed her tray under her arm as she tapped her fingers along its rim. Dean gave a smirk and a short nod, "You got it, Angle Cakes." He replied with a wink. Angelica only laughed and waved it off. "Alright, So What can I get you two?" She asked after she had pulled out a small notepad from a pocket in her apron and a tiny pencil from behind her ear. "I'll have the house salad." Sam requested and handed her the menu. "What kind of dressing do you want, sugar?" "None, Please." Angelica looked up from her notepad and raised an eyebrow. "You don't want any?" "No thank you." Angelica gave a short laugh with a genuine smile. "What is this boy? A moose?" She joked looking at Dean who grinned. "That would make sense. He is as big as one." Sam rolled his eyes and sighed. "I'm just joking, sugar." Angelica said as she lightly nudged his shoulder. "Now," She turned to Dean, "What Can I get you, Hon?" Dean smirked and leaned back in his booth seat. "I'm gonna get a number seven." She jotted it down on her notepad. "Okay, fries with that?" "You know it, Sweetheart." He winked. Angelica laughed and took the boys menus. "I'll get that right out for you two." She scurried off the get the food ready. "So what exactly do you plan on telling her when she gets back?" Sam asked Dean, breaking a small awkward silence. Dean didn't look at him, but instead out the window. "The truth." Sam scoffed. "You mean that we're hunters? That we search for demons and ghosts? She's going to think you're crazy, Dean." "No not that. Just what the Moores told us." Dean's focus shifted from the window to Angelica's little brother Jacob who was sipping on a vanilla milkshake. "And maybe even talking to her about a plan to stop this vengeful bastard."