"This better be good, Eve." She muttered into the phone, letting her displeasure become evident in her voice and not even bothering to properly greet her friend.

"Aww, am I interrupting something?" Evelynn responded back, skipping her part of the greeting.

"Just tell me why you called."

"We're leaving the mall in a couple of minutes, do you have anything you might want us to get?"

Ahri rubbed one of her hands over half of her face. "You called just to ask me that?"

Instead of answering the irked question, Evelynn mockingly chortled and said, "You must have been having the time of your life. Did I cockblock you or something?"

"Bye, Eve." Ahri sarcastically bid before hanging up, and even though she had ended the call, she can still hear the diva's smug laughter echoing in her head.

Rolling onto her back again, Ahri turned her head to Sona, who started making a couple of signs to ask her a question. Once the gestures were done, Ahri found herself being offered an invitation.

"You want me to stay the night?" Ahri sounded excited and hopeful. Sona wasn't really one to extend such luxury to her, especially since the said woman was always busy with the schedule she has. That, and the paparazzi never did take themselves out of their list of concerns.

Sona nodded, adding a couple of more to her reply.

Ahri's face brightened even more. "You'd cancel everything for me?"

'If it makes you happy.' Sona thought as she relayed her thoughts with her hands, the eternally quiet giggle she always managed to make causing Ahri's heart to warm up.

"I'd love that."

Annoyed she might be towards her friend, Ahri knew it was time for her to send Evelynn a little text.

xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx xxxxx

The rest of the K/DA was back home and had already finished their evening meal, which left them with their own preparations for bed. After Evelynn had received a text from Ahri about staying the night with a person she refused to name, Kai'Sa and Akali 'celebrated' by busting out one of the the rapper's gaming consoles from the diva's closet and setting it up at the living room.

By busting out, they meant they nicely asked Evelynn to let them stay up later than Ahri allowed them. They loved their leader, but the two younger women came to an agreement that the FOXY model was too strict when it comes to their curfews. Of course Ahri was only like that because she didn't really want any of them to walk around with dark bags under their eyes.

It wasn't even midnight yet when Evelynn left her room to check on the pair, coming only halfway down the stairs and peeking over the railing to call out the names of the two girls.

"Aren't you two going to sleep yet?"

"Just a sec, Eve!" Kai'Sa called back as she and Akali mashed the buttons of the controllers they had in hand. "I'm just gonna kick Kali's ass here!"

"I'm not the one who's being juggled in the air, Bokkie!" Akali snapped back with an arrogantly smug tone.

"K.O.!" Came the in-game announcement.

"Ha!"

"Dammit!" Kai'Sa narrowed her eyes at Akali, holding back the urge to throw her controller at the rapper. "No fair! You didn't even let me stand again after that kick!"

"It's called strategy, Kai."

"No, I call that 'cowardice'."

"It's literally part of the game. I used combos on you."