Anthony didn't notice that he couldn't remember her last name because of all the fighting and arguments. He tried so hard to think but still couldn't remember. He walked to the waiting area and started pacing around the room. And as usual, here comes another perfect timing, he sees Elizabeth walking to the waiting area and sits down. Anthony walks up to her and asks her

"What's wrong Elizabeth?"

Elizabeth replied with a weak and angry voice

"Like you said Anthony, I don't know you at all. And I don't WANT to. You don't know me either so maybe you should do the same and just leave me alone!"

Anthony was confused and he just wanted to fix things. So he thought maybe it would be better to comfort her.

"Is there anything I can do to help?"

Elizabeth started getting irritated and replied

"I hate you. I will always hate you!!"

Anthony was also getting annoyed

"I just want to help you and all you try to do is be mean to me. What's wrong with you?!"

"It's because of rich people like you that are selfish and heartless.. It's all because of your kind of people that's why my father couldn't get enough money to save my mom from her cancer.. It's because of them that's why he lost his job and became a drunk.. He begged on his knees to keep his job.. All he did was make one mistake by not giving a letter for leave just cos he went to the funeral of my mom. His boss was like you and he picked on my father and fired him without even feeling a little pity! And the worse part was because he did it for fun!! He was an arrogant jerk just like you!!

So stop asking what's wrong with me.. Ask yourself that!"

" I didn't know it was like that for you, and I'm not like those people, you never even got the chance to know me.."

A doctor interrupts and looks at Elizabeth

"Ma'am your father had another coma just now. He's very unstable but we're trying our best."

She looks down and the doctor puts his hand on her shoulder

"It's ok ma'am, we'll take care of him"

And the doctor leaves.

Elizabeth cried even more

"Well like I said I don't want to know you!.. The first time I bumped into you, you didn't give a good first impression either.. And is that my fault?"

Elizabeth was starting to get more angry.

Anthony says

"Elizabeth I didn't know, I'm sorry"

"Just get out!!"

"I don't understand you, I'm just trying to help!"

Both their voices started to raise

Then she started to scream

"Why do you even want to help me after how many time I said I hate you, and that time I slapped you and mistreated you?! I don't get it?! Why can't you leave me alone?!!"

Then Anthony screamed back

"BECAUSE I CARE ELIZABETH!!! I CARE FOR YOU!!! I know you hate me and every since the day you bumped into me I could never understand why I can't stop thinking of you.. "

He couldn't go on. He started to cry.

He looked at her with his eyes all watered up and his cheeks wet with tears.

"It's strange to say this but.. I like you Elizabeth.. And it's even stranger to tell you that, I think I'm falling in love with you.. It's been a short while but I couldn't keep you out of my mind.. And soon enough I couldn't get you out of my heart.. You're the only girl I would shed a tear for.. And I sound stupid cos I barely even know you and I don't know what's going on right now.."

Elizabeth said

"Don't give me that stupid drama.."

Anthony still couldn't stop crying

"I was in the office with my father growing up, so I never knew how to socialize. And it was fun with them, but as soon as I got older I wondered how my future was going to be. If I was ever going to have my own family or my own life. My father, mother and I went on a little trip once, it was my first time going somewhere else besides being in the office or in my house. Then he starts explaining to me what a perfect picture was and"

Before Anthony could finish talking Elizabeth interrupted him and said

"I have one more year of college and then I'll graduate. Don't be the reason why I'd drop out of college this year. Don't add more problems to my life. I have enough.. You keep to your personal matters and I'll keep to mine."

After she had said that she walked out of the hospital and went home. Anthony didn't know what else to do except go home too.

When Elizabeth got home she screamed looking up

"Why?!!! Why do you have to do this.. Take my mother away and now you're slowly taking my father. Plus you're giving me a problem in school.. Do I deserve this??"

She sat on the floor and leaned on the wall. She started to think and wonder

"Did he really mean it?.. Does he like me?. Does he love me??... Why do I even care.. Ugh. I should forget him."

Elizabeth changed herself and went to sleep.