Anthony Lopez

"Anton, what course do you want to take up?"

"I want to take arts ma"

"Anton why can't you be a responsible boy and take up business to follow your fathers foot steps in the business, you're our only son and soon you will have to take over the business. What will you do if you don't know how to run one?"

"Then why did you ask me ma? Why can't you just tell me what to do, instead of pretending to ask my opinion?"

"Don't be such a child and man up Anton!"

"Can you stop calling me Anton cos my name is Anthony ma, weren't you the one who gave me that name?"

"Fine AN-THO-NY, go to your room and think about your attitude!"

Anthony went to his room with a blank face and thought to himself how childish his mother could be sometimes. He slammed his room door and jumped on his bed, he was thinking about how it's gonna be like in college and going to school properly for the first time. Ever since he was young he was busy watching his father in the office and his father paid a great amount of money to the school and teachers to give him good grades and graduate from elementary and high school. Since he barely went to class he was forced to read books and study on his own and since he was too busy watching his father, he had to do all those extra studying on his free time. Anthony maybe rich but he doesn't live a very luxurious life either.

The next day came and it was time for Anthony to enroll, so he took care of everything with his enrollment and didn't bother trying to make new friend or converse with other enrollees. Soon after everything, he called his driver to pick him up. When he got home, his mother and father called him for a serious talk in their living room.

His father says with a loud voice "Anthony, I appreciate your effort for taking up business. I know this isn't what you really want and I don't want to force you so if you want to change the course then go ahead"

The mother screams in so much anger

"ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF ME DON? WHO IS GOING TO CONTINUE RUNNING THE BUSINESS IF ANTHONY DOESN'T! HE'S THE ONLY CHILD AND HE'S THE ONLY HEIR TO THE BUSINESS!!"

"Hon, I know someone needs to take over but I think Anthony needs to have his own life"

Anthony's mom and dad start having an argument and completely forgot about Anthony's presence, so he decided to go to his room and watch TV.