17. You look good in a turtleneck

Start from the beginning

"Why would I be scared?", I asked the handsome boy on the bed. "Your old friends, your ex and you know stuff like that", he explained sitting up, resting on his elbows. 

"I'm not scared, there is no bad blood between me or my friends, Reggie and I are okay, we aren't friends but we don't hate each other", I told him while applying some chapstick. 

I was wearing a black cropped, turtleneck top along with some grey high waisted skinny jeans, my hair was straightened and I had on natural makeup. 

"You look so good", he said, "Come here". I felt Sweet Pea grab my hand and pull me back onto the bed with him.

He kissed my lips with passion, moving down to my neck, making me chuckle. Of course, I returned the kiss. 

"Guys... Oh my god, you two are unbelievable", Fangs gasped. Sweet Pea and I looked up to see him and Toni in the doorway chuckling. 

"Come on we have to go, you can continue after school", Toni laughed. 

*

We all walked into my old Highschool, Jug and I in the front guiding the gang. 

"Friends, on behalf of the students and faculty here at Riverdale High, welcome to your new school or welcome back. To ease this transition, we've set up a registration desk where you can get locker assignments, schedules and a list of extracurriculars. We encourage every one of you to drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale", Veronica smiled at us all. 

"Stand down Eva Peron", Cheryl shouted. I looked at the staircase where she, Reggie, the Bulldogs, and the vixens made their great entrance. 

I held a hand over my mouth, not taking any of that serious. "There's the school spirit I so fondly remember", Jughead mumbled. 

"Cheryl, no one invited Fascist Barbie to the party", Veronica snapped. 

"Wrong, Veronica. No one invited Southside scum to our school, no offense, Lou. Listen up Raggamuffins. I will not allow Riverdale High's above GPA to suffer because of classrooms overcrowded with underachievers. So, please find another school to debase with your hardscrabble ways", the ginger head smirked. 

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?", Toni grumbled through gritted teeth making my hold her back. "Happily Queen of the Buskers", Cheryl smirked. 

"Okay guys, everyone. Can we put the Northside-Southside differences apart and start over?", Archie asked. 

"You don't speak for the Bulldogs. Need I remind you that these greaser-snakes showed up at your place, trying to kick your ass", Reggie told the ginger-haired boy. 

"Time to finish what we started", my boyfriend snapped ready to fight my ex. Both boys walked towards each other but I quickly stepped in. 

"Babe", I whispered to Sweet Pea not giving Reggie any attention. "I am so over this toxic masculinity in this hallway right now", Veronica groaned. 

"All right, enough pomp and circumstances, everyone, let's get to class. Now", Principal Weatherbee shouted. 

I took Sweet Pea's hand and told the Serpents to follow me as I guided each to their first class. 

*

"I don't think we've properly met yet, Veronica Lodge", Veronica smiled as she and Josie entered the students' lounge. 

"Of the park Avenue Lodges", Jughead chuckled raising his pinky finger. "Toni Topaz", Toni smiled shaking hands with the raven-haired girl. 

"Oh, like the purple colored gemstone, love it"