"You ready?" Steve asked turning his head back to face Rachel as he turned on the motorcycle.

"I guess... but I still can't believe I agreed to do this..." Steve let out a small chuckle before they began to drive through the forest almost startling Rachel as he quickly got to high speeds. And just like they anticipated as the met an intersection six Hydra bikes began to follow.

"Surprise, surprise. We got guys on our six!" Rachel informed right as they began to fire their weapons, aka tesseract gun of which is attached to their said bikes but Steve's shield absorbed its energy upon contact instantly. "Thank god this is bloody vibrainium..." Rachel muttered as they continued to drive along rapidly turning corners as they went with the Hydra soldiers not far behind.

Rachel watched in only partly amazement as Steve used his upgraded tech thanks to Stark. Soon enough only two of the six agents remained. Steve used a shortcut to get behind the two Hydra agents and she could feel Steve's smirk rising. Steve suddenly sped up driving in-between the two and pulled the self destruct pin from one of the bikes as they past them.

Rachel jumped slightly as they blew up behind them and she cringed shutting her eyes. As she slowly opened them her eyes came across the camp and the gigantic tank that was heading their way and Rachel instantly handed Steve his shield. Steve remained silent as they began to shoot their weapons, explosions surrounding them. Rachel silently cursed to herself though.

Before she knew it Steve shot a missile from the front of his motorcycle which blew up the tank in front of them but she didn't expect him to use the wall as a ramp to get over it and was instantly met with Hydra men missing Steve and Rachel as they went by.

"Jump!" Steve ordered as he flicked a couple switches and Rachel did as she was told and jumped, grabbing her pistol as she did rolled before shooting one of the men as the bike was sent to its final destination before blowing up the gateway as the two continued to fight as many men as possible.

Rachel continued to avoid and shoot the agents who sent the tesseract energy her way and knew there was too many but continued to fight anyway.

Soon enough they were fighting almost back to back taking down Agent after Agent. Rachel would shoot as many as she could and reload just as fast whilst Steve would throw his shield wherever he could to take out the agents.

And once back to back they were met with a wall of fire surrounding their every escape and everything slowed down around Rachel. The flames waving as slow as it could making Rachel eyes widen as certain aspects including the agents froze for moments before time quickened again snapping Rachel out of her trance and as the fire faded the dozens and dozens of agents came, surrounding the two.

Rachel held her pistol up but slowly lowered it knowing it was no use. They had been caught.

- -

Rachel struggled against the agents grip as she and Steve entered a large room with a wide window allowing the light to shine through. Since being caught, for obvious reasons they had been cuffed. No traditional without cuff escape just yet.

"Arrogance may not be an unique American trait." Skull began from the other end of the room as the Hydra agents pushed Rachel down onto our knees but kept Steve standing. Rachel turned her head towards Skull with an angered look. She was not wanting a speech. Not now. "But I must say you do it better than anyone..." Schmidt walked out of his corner with his red skull on full show as he walked confidently towards us. "But there are limits to what even you can do Captain."

"And Falsworth... it's not a surprise that someone as stubborn as you joined Rogers on this journey..." Carter walked from behind the two smirking at Steve who tried to hold his cool as Rachel struggled against the two Hydra agents restraining her again. "It's a shame... you knew you couldn't save Barnes..." Carter truthfully states kneeling in front of Rachel. Steve turned his head in disbelief towards Carter. "You couldn't save Erskine either... after all it's written in history already..."

"I don't know what your talking about..." Rachel lies furrowing her eyebrows at Carter.

"Oh, so you being from the future isn't true?" Carter questions tilting his head the other way before clicking his fingers. Another Hydra guard appeared suddenly handing Carter a file. A very familiar one.

"No.." Rachel mumbled as Carter stood and Skull watched intrigued by his methods.

"Rachel Falsworth..." Carter begun and Rachel's jaw dropped slightly as she began to panic. "Great niece of Howling Commando, Major James Montgomery Falsworth... how did it feel meeting him again? His younger self?" Carter asked and Steve looked towards Rachel who held an expression of panic and guilt. "Born February 16th 1988... occupation... currently second in command of military intelligence section six. Aka MI6." Rachel shut her eyes in guilt looking down knowing it was all true. "Relatives other than the Major you ask Captain: sister, Rose Falsworth, alive, mother Emily Falsworth, alive and father Derek Richards. KIA." Steve could only recall the letter Rachel had given him. Everything about her was true but false at the same time. "I mean I know this is true. And you do too."

"I'm not the only one though.." Rachel croaked confidently. "You came to kill Rogers... I came to stop you-" Rachel yelped as she was punched painfully on the cheek by Carter.

"True." He admitted. "But RAID wanted you dead too." Rachel's eyes widen at the realisation as Skull stepped forward. "Skull... any words before you say goodbye?"

"Actually.. Yes..." Schmidt admitted before stepping towards Steve. "What made you so special?" He asked Steve who looked up at the man who was willing to destroy America.

"Nothing." Steve states. "I'm just a kid from Brooklyn." Skull punches frustratingly hard and slapped Steve across the face as he held a pissed off look. He punched Steve painfully in the gut leaving Steve to double over in pain and falling onto his knees, coughing multiple times as Rachel could only watch it happen. But she didn't watch. She shut her eyes not wanting to see the man she saw as a legend and friend in pain.

Breathing heavily Steve slowly looked up at Skull as Rachel opened her eyes just as slow and she watched his movements.

"I can do this all day.." Steve panted.

"Oh, of course you can, of course but unfortunately I am on a tight schedule..." Rachel watched in fear as Schmidt revealed his tesseract powered pistol and aimed it towards Steve but was cut short as sudden noises from outside distracted Skull but not Carter.

Rachel felt time slow down again as Carter pulled out his M9 from its holster and although uncertain she attempted what was going through her mind: move. And so she did. Time moved slowly around her and she somehow forgotten how she unlocked her cuffs quicker than she had anticipated before she moved out of the agents grip without hesitation or hassle and just in case time decided to speed up again she ran towards Carter and took the M9 out of his hands seconds before chaos struck.

She turned away from Carter and sent slow bullets towards the guards who had held her hostage before time quickened back up. The bullets lodged into their chests killing them instantly and Rachel slowly turned around to face Carter with a smirk as she held his M9.

"Guess you don't know everything about me." Rachel tilted her head to the side in a sassy manner right before the windows were smashed open.