Jane the Killer x Reader//Weak and Bold

Start from the beginning

"Gaurghhh?" You both tilted your heads towards the sudden monster-like voice. It swiftly carried you by its jaw as you gave a few declares of how much the bruise have harmed your skin, "Dont worry Jane. Im gonna be okay."

The woman, of course, didnt listen as she was blinded by her worry. "Im coming with you-"

"Real romantic you two but they're literally crowding us and I think we're losing people here!"

Jane gave you a nod, a sign to prove that she will come to you when all of this is over. The demon that dared pushed you off the roof has a death sentence to grant thought Jane as she left you in the hands- paws of the creature as it brought you to his respective owner, the handsome lad who was busy in healing the other victims of Zalgo's minions and possibly himself. You were granted freedom from its mouth and placed on a bed. Comfort. Eyeless Jack looked through the gaps of his mask and browsed the room that he was placed in and saw y/n who laid breathlessly on the thin sheet of fabric that was just across the room.

He removed his mask to aid you, he rarely does that but since you both were heartily close, no one was surprised if he would even take it away from his face "Ah..Ej." you said between coughs, your back aching at the pain making you throw a small yelp.

"What have you gotten yourself into." He said, woeful before seeing to it you recieved a good cozy mattress. He tasked Dr. Smiley to handle this one since his hands were too busy by the other new attendants in the small clinic. The male happily accepted you and granted you a piece of comfort that made you moan in pleasure. (Its not kinky..ok?) The lad was indeed weirded out but shrugged it off, nurse ann came rushing in the room and gave dr. Smiley his needed materials to physically heal you.

*poke*

"Ow hey that hurts!" You quickly reacted, he ignored you and covered your wound after cleaning it. It wasnt that bad if possible compared to the others in the other room 'main priority' was entitled to them, yours was needed to be treated, it might not be as worse as theirs it was still not okay.

Nurse Ann came back again with a saying "Dr. Smiley we need you! Ej cant handle this alone." The doctor that sat near you heaved a long sigh and gave you a large smile and reached for the door knob "Oh hi y/n. You okay?" The lady that stood tall that was now near Smiley asked as you gave her a nod and a small smile.

After that they left you in the room, the silence only filling you longness of company. 'I wonder how they're doing...should I check on them.' You pondered 'Im supposed to be resting but I dont want to just be useless here.' You sat up slowly and that didnt even remove the 'hurt face' you recieved when your bruise came contact with the side of the bed. As a creepypasta, you all were easy to regenerate stamina (depends on their capabilities) but when it comes to physical body, you all were of course in need of help or maybe a thing or two about first aid. When you were immune by the torturing pain you recieved, you stood up and checked if there are extra clothes in the closet that was in the corner.

Gladly you found one t-shirt and leggings. Not much but it will have to do. You locked the door, and removed the attire you were wearing as of today before putting the outfit you found in the wardrobe. "Hey y/n. Just rest okay?" Nurse Ann adviced you through the door, she might have noticed the door was locked.

"Ah alright!"

You heard her footsteps fading as your heartbeat decreases since the fright of her sudden burst, you browsed at the sight and found that the window was locked, sealed lock 'that wont do' you thought and saw a baseball bat in the cupboard under the closet 'how conveniently placed' you thought and grabbed it to smash the glass frame into pieces as it scattered the floor to its heart's contents. "I'm not going to sit my butt here." You told yourself and a smile danced across your lips.

"It isnt going well out here!" Jane screamed as she killed another being that was suddenly launched at her. They were stupid and had no plan but they were like an infinite mob, it has never ended ever since then. Natalie and her had their backs but Jane was always distracted by you, your face keeps crawling in her thoughts and it somehow almost got her killed. You climbed on the small spaces that was designed to be a mere useless structure but it was captivating to say the least, and that you were walking across it makes it more like an obstacle course. You made it across, gladly, pure luck honestly. You retrieved back to your post and saw the demon, scrunched up in the chimney, stuck. You covered your mouth to avoid the giggle that will soon burst from your mouth.

Silently, you grabbed the dagger that was left on the roof, it belonged to you but it dropped from your belt pouch since falling, you slowly paced towards it and raised your weapon to stab it open or give him a break and just stab him in the rear, that was worst. His head was covered by the brick-furniture and his lower half was shaking every once in a while. You chose to not be choosy and knifed him open as black blood from its inner core left him and enjoyed the cold air that enveloped you and the monster.

"Gwarghhhh." You moved to your right and managed to avoid most of it's vital fluids, oh the sweet revenge. You happily moved the body from it and clasped your hands to chant a spell that the strange monk told you about. It was highly unbelievable but a try can be definite. "Conquer the skies that awaken, bring birth to a new maiden. With mysterious power that the skies reign. Bring forth an enchantment lane."

You blinked your eyes open and saw a shiny path that lead somewhere, you rubbed your eyes to see if it wasnt an illusion but your vision wasnt failing you, it was your mind "Hey Jane!" You called as her head shifted to see yours.

"Aren't you supposed to rest?!" She inquired seeing her upset by your stupid decision.

"Look at the distance." You ordered as she flipped her head on where you pointed, her eyes fluttered by how beautiful the sudden golden path was and that made her spend the whole 10 seconds of complimenting the view until Natalie pushed her so she could come back to reality.

She grabbed her knife off the ground and retreated to her position, stabbing and hitting the monsters who dared reach her way. "What was that?!" She asked as her body flail on her graceful movements.

"Remember the mock I told about you?"

"Didnt I tell you, he was a scam," she panted before drinking a drop of potion from the necklace she was wearing, her stamina raised back up again "He is just fooling you with the so called magic he has!"

"I dont think he is telling lies." You replied as you dropped from the roof to the ground with ease 'If I werent so stunned by my last enemy's presence I could've been saved from my wounds' you thought, rubbing the bandage that stuck on your arm. "I myself spawned the way."

She paused for a moment to look at you, you expected a glare from the woman and a frown that fitted her ever since she joined the group but inevitably, she pointed you with her knife and smiled "You found your power."

You returned the gesture back and lounged at her for a hug "Woah y/n, you almost made us fall." She said, wrapping her hands on you as she brushed your strands with her fingers, "This is why I love you."

Pulling back by the surprise, blush tinted your cheeks and her pale face was shining against the moonlight even if it was covered in red blood,it was beautiful to say the least "I-I...have to go. Ill be back." You exclaimed while you run off to follow the path you made, you looked back and only saw her painful expression.

"I shouldn't have told her." Jane whispered to herself which left no one to hear, she rummaged through her bag and found a grenade that Masky left her with his sayings that collided with the battle cries 'Use it wisely, it can sent off an explosion, just pull the tug and throw it away' she smiled and ran over in the woods where you were.

-I hope she's okay-

Part 1 end-