Chapter 5 (How)

I was soon awaken by the loud bang in the kitchen. i run through the doors, to see a confused Harry."May i ask what your doing?" I smirk off. "I was trying to cook food when this bloody mess came down on me." Harry points to the mess. "Well nobody's here to clean up much, so deal with it. And you cook?" i ask and receive a nod. i walk out of the kitchen and into the living room.

I look out the window to see a girl putting a envelope into the mail box. Could it be?...

Next thing i know i was on the porch. "Cassy? what the hell are you doing here, you bloody bitch." "Oh Kenzie! I've missed you so much!"

"What the bloody hell are you doing here? You leave, i cant find you to save my life. And now here you are trespassing. Wow, you've changed." I growled. "i wanted to talk to you.And i'm sorry, okay?" "Oh wow! your sorry, I'm not 5. get off my land you Bloody Ass Bitch!!!" "Who said it was your land?" she retaliated. "Mum and Dad, The courthouse, Sherif Jones, me. Now leave and next time you come back ill shoot you."

"Wow puddy pie, you've gone from nothing to something." a man states from the opening door of the running car. "James, i will shoot you. Now get off my land or i shoot you both and call the cops." "Calm down, Kenz. We're just visiting family." he rolled off. "2 things, 1 i might not be here enough and be really pissed at my sister, but your too young, and 2 your not family. your an abusive bitch, with no power!"

I see the large figure run at me, and its soon pushed back. but i didn't do it. Harry. Has he been listening, and watching.

"Cassy babe, lets go." he mumbles. "Cassy house, now." i fight.

She looks worried and confused. "Cassy get in this god damn car now!!" James screamed at her. then my sisterly side kicked in.

I walked over, take her hand and pull her behind me. " You should leave, you and her are done now. come near Cassy, Harry, me, or this house, you'll be in jail or laying on this front lawn dead now leave." i said angered, and slammed his door.

"You get your ass in that house and sit on the couch, we will talk." i said the same. she nodded and quickly ran inside.

I walked up to Harry on the porch and went in for a hug. "You did the right thing." i nodded and we walked into the house to deal with trouble...

Ok Guys how do you like??? i know, i know, it sucks bloody balls, lol. oh, sorry for the longer update i've been really busy. and it only gets worst cuz school starts Monday. and im losing it!!! lol anyway hope you guys like love ya Kittens!!!

Love, Kitty Kenzie!!!💋💟♏️😻😸