Chapter (home)

The plane landed and we got a taxi to my home. Soon we got out, paid the driver, and walked up the path to my home. i opened the mail box seeing bills, and 3 letters. ignoring them i grabbed my keys and unlocked the door.

Walking in i take Harry's hand and walk him to the master bedroom. i drop my stuff off there as he explores the house.

I open the bills, skimming them quickly and set them on the coffee table. next i open the next letter...

Dear Sister,

How are you? i miss you so. and i want to see you. i've grown over the years, still a teen. I need you now more than ever. theres so much to explain, and talk about... i love you!

Love; Cassy♥️

I read it feeling my blood start to boil. "HOW DARE SHE!!!" I screamed. Harry came running. "Whats wrong,love?" i read Harry the letter. him now sitting next to me, i open the next one.

Dear Sister,

Your probably upset with me. I get it i deserve that. i mean to be honest, i haven't seen you mum or dad in a while. i want to apologize. i was scared. you came. they were gone. i live the nightmare and pain over and over again. i miss and love you.

Love; Cassy♥️

I read that one out loud so Harry could hear. seeing at the bottom there was a phone number. i kept that letter close. now the last letter...

Dear Lil One,

We want to apologize for everything. we never meant for life to hurt you, or put you in danger. the point is hold on to you're lil sister. for she is all you have left. we know you feel like she has done wrong. Which that is your choice. But for you shall know, we were happy, we loved you! and we enjoy your visits. Talk to us as much as you need. We love you, Butterfly!

Love; Mum & Dad

After reading this my heart sank. my mum and dad have a note for me and yet there gone. they did care. feeling a stream on my checks i realize i'm crying. Harry pulls me in and holds me tight. right now i don't want him to let go....

A/N: Guys I'm crying now... lol kenzie get ahold of yourself😩😓😭😪 anyway this chapter reviled a lot knowing it was short, you got a lot out so be happy!! love ya all.....

Love: Kenzie♥️