You Two Spend Christmas Together

Seok-Jin: You two spending the Holidays together is like a dream come true. The both of you exchange gifts Christmas morning.

"Babe, You got me a new phone?" You ask,

"Yeah, I heard you complain about your phone for weeks. So, I got you a brand new phone." He says with a cheeky smile. 

You hit the camera button and took a photo of you and Jin. 

 After that, You try to cook breakfast but almost burn down the place, so you let Jin cook. The both of you eat while watching Christmas movies and cuddling. 

Yoongi: Christmas morning, You wake up and go downstairs to see Yoongi rushing to wrap something.

"Babe?" You ask.

"Shit! Yeah...Hold up, babe." Yoongi says rushing to throw the wrapping paper somewhere.

As you walk over, there is a small meow from behind Yoongi. He turned around, there in his hand was a small grey kitten.

"Merry Christmas." He said nervously.

You smiled and took the kitten from his hand and smiled.

"I love it, babe!" You yell, holding the cat and cuddling it.

The both of you smile and kiss each other on the and gawk the kitten.

Hoseok: It's 5 o'clock in the morning when a few bumps and crashes wake you from your sleep, You look over and see Hoseok is nowhere to be found. Slowly, You walk down the stairs and see a shadow move. As you get closer, You realize that the shadow you see is a man dressed up as Santa Claus.   

"Hoseok?" 

He turns around and you see, Hoseok dressed as Santa Claus.

"Babe, what are you doing?" You giggle.

"I'm not Hoseok, I'm Santa Claus. HO HO HO!" He says.

You look at him and laugh, not sure if the "Ho Ho Ho" made you laugh or one of the pillows that he used to stuff the Santa suit with had fallen out. 

"Santa, I've been a good girl, can I have my presents, please?" You ask.

"You surely can." He said, giving you the presents from under the tree.

So the both of you opened the present and had a Merry Christmas. 

Namjoon: Waking up on Chrismas morning, wasn't gonna feel the same now that Namjoon wasn't here. He said that he would try to make it home, but as you noticed he isn't here. Namjoon called you and you answered in a hurry.

"Hello." You answered.

"Hey babe, I'm sorry I couldn't make it home but I'll make it up." He tried to explain.

"Don't worry about it, your tour and band are more important." You say with a hint of sadness in your voice.

"Babe, don't say that. You're important too, but do me a favor and open the front door, I believe the gift I sent is there." Namjoon said. 

You get up and go to the front door. There he stands, Namjoon himself. You jump all over him, clinging and claiming to never let him go. 

"Well, I guess my package did get here." He said holding you.  

Jimin: "Psst! Wake Up!" "Babe!" You yell.

Jimin groans in his sleep before answering you back.

"Yes, sweetheart?" He answers.

"It's Christmas, come one we gotta open our presents." You say excitely. 

"Okay, let's go." He says hopping up.

You and Jimin make your way downstairs to the tree and start giving and opening gifts. Time went by so fast, the both of you were on your last gift.

"You go first." Jimin said.

"But babe, I went first the last 2 times." You said.

"I know but I have a feeling about this one." Jimin said. 

"Fine." You said opening it up. Behold, a diamond ring.

"Jimin...It's beautiful." You gasp.

 "Well Y/N, Will you marry me?" He asked, looking you in the eye. 

"YESS!! YES PARK JIMIN!! I"LL MARRY YOU!" You scream as he slides the ring onto your finger. 

The both of you had a merry Christmas. 

Taehyung:  You and Tae wake up at the same time and rush downstairs. The both of you slide over to the Christmas tree and search with gifts with each other's names on it.

"Babe, here." Tae says handing you a gift.

You shake it and look at it.

"I wonder what this is?" You question before opening it. 

A necklace, with your name on it. 

"Tae, it's amazing." You say.

"Let me put it on you." Tae said moving towards you and your neck. He slid the necklace across your neck and put it on you.

"I love you Taehyung." You said before kissing him. 

Jungkook: You wake and make your way downstairs to the Christmas tree. When you realize all the present are gone. You call Jungkook, who was in the bathroom.

"Babe, Where did the presents go?" You ask.

"I'm not sure, babe. Check the back of the tree." He said. 

So, you did, checking the back of the tree and nothing is still there. 

"Nothing is there." You say.

The sound of the bathroom door opening and closing then:

"I know, cause your present right here." Jungkook says.

You turn around to see Jungkook naked, but there is a gift box over his dick. You start cracking the hell up, clutching your stomach. 

"Jungkook, what in the hell?" You ask him.

"What's wrong? You don't like it?" He asks.

"Jungkook, Your dick is in a box and your ass naked. I love it." You laugh.

The both of you crack the hell up and Have a great Christmas morning. 

(Hey Guys, Merry Christmas. Hope you like the story, It's something I had to put together before Christmas day. Anyways, Happy Holidays.)