"Y/N please be honest to me" I said and she looked pissed which was a little bit scary.

"I'm always honest to you but what about you?" She looked at me.

"And why are you here? Shouldn't you be with what was her name?" She acted

"Oh right I remembered 'everything' " she exaggerates

"Shouldn't you be with Cha Soo Hae? You promise her that you won't leave her side and that she is the cause why your breathing and she's the most important girl in your life" She said making me confuse.

Y/N

"You were there?" He asked and I give up.

"No I wasn't there I'm not the girl beside her" I raised her voice, why does she look scary now.

"That was just a dare" He said but the proof Hoshi sending me a video of him and that girl kissing and fucking is all my answer.

"You don't have to lie" I said and pulled out my phone showing him a video of him kissing Soo Hae in a classroom, while his other hand was on the girl's butt. He was shocked to see the video then I turned off my phone and hid it.

"Where did you get that?!" He yelled. Now this time his angry?!?! What the fuck is wrong with him

"My own recordings" I said calmly as ever.

"let me explain" He begged

"You don't have to explain I've got all the answers" I said

"And if you don't mind.. I need to do something" I said pushing his body away as I reached for the door but he pulled my bag.

"Taehyung, give me back my bag" I commanded.

"No"

"TAEHYUNG I NEED IT!" I yelled as the pain was getting worst.

"Please Taehyung it hurt so bad" I said as I wince in pain on the floor. He gave me my bag and I immediately took out the injection that the Doctor said to me. I then immediately inject it on my skin. I waited and the pain slowly fades. I took a deep breath as I feel relieved. I laid my back to the wall as I was tired.

"Are you okay" He sounds concerned but I ignored him.

"I don't need your concern" I said as I slowly stood up holding my stomach.

"what's going on with you?" He cried pushing me against the wall and this time I could feel his tears on my shoulder. I tried my best not to cry too but failed. We both fell on the floor still hugging each other

"No Taehyung, what is wrong with you" I said and he shook his head.

"Tell me, please, what's wrong with you first?" He said as he hugged me tightly. The hug that I miss so much. My hands moved on its own as I hugged him back.

"Taehyung.. it's my liver" I said and he stops moving for second and looked at me straight.

"I have cancer..." I said looking away as I don't want to make eye contact with him

"Y/N" He pulled me again.

"Surgery could cure you right?" His voice was cracking, his eyes were red.

" It's 50-50"

"I know what could cure you" He said wiping his tears. I looked at him with confusion. He smiled and wiped my tears.

"You'll get well.. I promise" He said

"Please forgive me for every foolish thing I did" He cried.

I smiled at him and he smashed his lips against mine. I let him in as I don't want to lose this moment as I miss him so much. I kissed him back, he pulled me closer to his body, I could feel his warmth.

♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●♢●